Unwanted Guest

Happy Sunday.

Let's start,

In Ragini's apartment,

It has been two weeks since Ragini has joined the self defence classes.  Initially it was too difficult for her and her body was not supporting her at all.  Her trainer has given a strict diet for her to follow so that she can get  more nutrients for her body.  Everything is going good but she is worried about her blogs.  She has to plan some one day tours so that she can entertain her viewers a little.  After Mirik incident she hasn't done any travel blog.  Her viewers are loosing patience,  their comments are indicating,  even the reduce in the subscribers are proof of it.  She can't miss training too.

One more benefit of these classes is her anger issues are reducing.  All the frustration and anger will be drained out in her training.  Even Laksh was quite happy for that.

Their day starts in early morning,  Ragini gets ready and goes to her classes after preparing tea for herself.  Laksh too goes for gym as he has taken one year membership of the gym which belongs to the society.
After coming from gym Laksh makes protein shake for both of them and goes to get ready for office.  Soon Ragini comes,  she finishes her protein shake and rests a little.  Sometimes she sleeps too.  Laksh has to wake her up for his breakfast.  Then Ragini irritatingly goes to kitchen and cooks breakfast for him.  After having breakfast Laksh leaves for office.  Ragini too gets ready and prepares her not so tasty breakfast and eats it.  Though the diet chart is full of tasteless food, but she is getting quite good results with it.  Now she can lift almost some 20-25 Kg for a minute without causing any pain to her arms and shoulders. Laksh has already warned her to take slow but Ragini wants to finish her course as early as possible.  She is pushing herself too much.  After breakfast she goes out if any important work is there or she will plan about her tours.  Evening Laksh comes back, freshens up. After relaxing for sometime he helps Ragini in dinner preparation.  They will have their meal silently, watch TV and retire to bed. 

These days Ragini has started to teach some cooking to Laksh as he can't enter mm and outside food will not be good if he regularly consumes it.  So the only solution is Laksh should know cooking. Breakfast and Lunch are not a problem as he can have some toast,  milk or juice,  even his Lunch is coming from mm. But dinner is the problem and he cannot sleep with light food.  If there is no solid food then farewell to his sleep for that night. She is teaching him some basic curries,  chapatis and rice items. Even she is taking his help in cleaning too so that he can keep the house clean when she will out on her tour. Mind it she is a very strict teacher.

Ragini has already planned that within 3 months she will finish her training,  till then she will get her passport and apply  visa for Europe  tour.  Though it will be tough but as she is a blogger she will not face that much difficulty.  For a month she can do European tour and surprise her viewers. Till then she can visit famous places of Calcutta.

With these thoughts Ragini was studying about European countries, their history, time lapse,  tourist places,  food habits and other issues which can help her during her tour.  She has to find sponsors too. But her sponsors will not help if she will not be active on her website or YouTube channel.  After talking to the sponsors  and discussing about budget only she can decide about her stay and all.  She was missing Kia too much as she was there with her in her first tour of Ooty as her support, her pillar and her nervous shooter.  This will be her first foreign tour. She doesn't know how she will manage.  This time also she needs Kia with her but Kia is busy in her life and her marriage preparations. 

She has received the wedding card a day ago.  After looking at those words 'Kia weds Rahul' Ragini was not shocked will be an utter lie.  Atleast once or twice they will talk in a week but Kia never shared about it.  When Ragini confronted her she told she wasn't happy with her marriage just for her Grandma she is doing it.  She is learning to accept this change in her life.   After listening to her Ragini's trance went to her past how her Dadi uses to order her,  dominate her.  Even her first engament was also for her Dadi's happiness.  She sighed.