The cries of Hearts

Hello dear reader
.

In Ragini's apartment,

It was evening,  Ragini got up and went to her room to freshen up.
Laksh was sitting in Balcony with his laptop, though he is out of project but he has other works to do.

He was planning to ask Ragini about all the necessary stuffs like food,  laundry. He was waiting for her to come out. Ragini finally came out in her usual night dress, went to kitchen without giving single glance at him.  Laksh was looking at her every move from balcony, waiting for her to come out.

Ragini made coffee for both of them as promised she will take care of his food and other necessities. Everything she had sorted, but Laksh gave deaf ear to it.  Now that he is here she has to make him comfortable.  For sometime she can forget the past so that he can adjust himself completely. 

She filled two mugs with coffee and added little chocolate powder in it,  she knows his taste.  Ragini went to Laksh and held the coffee mug near him.   Laksh was shocked for a moment but he got hold of it soon.  Ragini sat opposite to him sipping her coffee.  When Laksh tasted the coffee he was amazed that Ragini still remember his taste.  It has been so many days he has tasted his type of coffee,  his mood was up with every sip of coffee.  If it is old Laksh he would have appreciated her in his style but now he can only use two formal words.

" Thank you. " Laksh muttered sipping his coffee. Ragini looked at him for a moment before replying.

" Don't be Laksh, I told you I will take care of your comfort and food.  You are my responsibility for a year. " Ragini replied.  Though she said it seriously but Laksh found it funny and chuckled a little.  Ragini narrowed her eyes at him.

" what is so funny Mr. Maheshwari?  I'm not like you, I can fulfill all my responsibilities and duties." Ragini said furiously.  Her eyes were accusing him more than her words. 

" Sorry Ragini,  I know it is my mistake.  I could have listened to you or attended your calls.  But that one mistake caused me a lot I was kicked out of house as well as Project. " Laksh spoke,  he is sounding sad, too sad.

" What happened to your project ? You were doing well right. You even ignored your sleep for that project."  Ragini voiced out her thoughts.

" You just observed me for a week, but I'm working on it from more than two months.  But clients didn't like my presentation.  Even I wasn't confident to convince them.  If it goes out of hands,  we will be in loss, cause we have ignored other tenders for this one project.  But now I'm out of it as Papa gave this to Sanskar. " Laksh spoke.  Ragini was listening to him carefully.  When Sanskar was mentioned her eyes held disgust, just disgust.  In mm also  Ragini avoided him,  once shouted at him for coming to her room to talk.  According to her Sanskar is a cunning man,  he got his revenge,  love and elders support.  No one blamed him when his truth was also out along with her. He wanted Laksh to be in pain, now he is.  Such a mastermind.  Ragini chuckled gaining Laksh's attention.

" what's so funny? Ha.  I get kicked out of project.  Do party then. " Laksh said harshly. 

"what will you prefer pizza or Chinese?"  Ragini asked seriously.  Laksh has to check his bears are working or not.  She seriously want to party for his defeat.

" Ragini I know we can't be friends,  but you can't celebrate my defeat like this.  Can't we be little civil for a year" Laksh asked again sounding low.  Ragini sighed.

" We can never be friends Laksh, but we can be civil to each other  as I want peace in my home.  I am not celebrating your loss.  It will be your welcome party as you are the first guest of my house that too for a year.  So yeah.  Pizza or Chinese? " Ragini again asked after explaining.  It's true no one has came to her home,  even she has not invited anyone.  Laksh was the first guest to enter her house.