Celebration ?

Hello dears,  Thank you for your votes and wonderful comments.

.
.

In Ragini's apartment,

It is almost time for Laksh to go for mm to attend naming ceremony  and here he is waiting for Ragini for the Kheer she promised.  Ragini has woke up earlier than him,  still her Kheer is not prepared. 

Finally the last traces of patience left Laksh and now he is standing behind Ragini in kitchen.  Ragini has already finished preparing the soup,  now she is cutting dryfruits to decorate. She is cutting each almond very slowly so that all the pieces will be in even shape and size.  After almonds cashews are in the queue.  Laksh sighed which got her attention.

" I appreciate your efforts Ragini but these decorations you are trying on Kheer will not remain the same till I reach MM.  Now hurry up or I will go without this dish." Laksh spoke sternly.  Ragini nodded but her eyes held disappointment. She wanted to do this for Reesha and Parish ( pari and Adarsh).   Suddenly something clicked in her mind.  She starts her cutting session again.

" Fine. I did cut it and packed in a cover.  After reaching there you put them on Kheer nicely and use that big metal bowl,  it will look nice.  Here you go." Ragini handed him the bag of Kheer box and dryfruits.  Laksh too left without a word. He cant be blamed as after Ragini's yesterday act the sleep was far away from him.  When he finally got the Sun was rising.

Ragini wanted to thank Reesha personally. She wanted to prepare only for Parish and Reesha but she didn't want to hold any grudges on this auspicious day.  This day is important for Reesha as well as Parish,  so she bought all the ingredients from near by store and made it.  It will be sufficient for whole family and their permanent guests for these kind of pooja and small functions.

Even Ragini wanted to attend the ceremony. The only problem stopped her is her so called family.  They are going to be present there and she doesn't want face them.  She brushed off all her thoughts and went to her room to get ready.  She has so many editing and typing today.

In MM,

Each corner of mm hall is decorated as if some fat wedding has planned.  Everyone are rushing here and there.  Last minute preparations have their own fun.  Uttara is the most excited one.  Parish are sitting near pooja place along with Reesha.  Priest has arrived a long back and started his work cause according to him the auspicious time will run.  Soon the pooja finishes.

The guests are coming and blessing Reesha.  Reesha is also enjoying the attention. She is dressed in a cute Royal blue dress. 

Soon  Gadodias too arrived. Everyone blessed Reesha and now are talking with other people.  Sharmishta and Parvati are often looking towards the door as if they are waiting for someone. 

" Sharmishta ji,  Kaki sa are you waiting for anyone?" Sujata asked.  She was observing these from long back and some tension is going on. 

" woh..  I was looking for Laksh.   I couldn't spot him here.  So.. " Parvati answered hoping that  Sujata will buy her lie.  For her luck Sujata bought it.

" He will be on his way. You be comfortable, I will attend other guests." Sujata answered and left.

Parvati looks at the door again.  It has been  few months that she had seen her Laado.  Though she is angry on her but one look of her will reduce the stress and her worry.  Her ego will never let her to approach Ragini.  Soon her eyes witnessed Laksh coming inside with a big bag in his hand.  By the expression on his face she can guess the bag is little heavy.  Now Parvati is watching behind Laksh,  just one look of Ragini is enough for her.