Punishments

Hello dears.
Thank you so much for your votes and lovely comments.
Many of you guessed the punishments correctly. 

---------------------------------------

In Ragini's apartment,

Ragini was taking a slow steps towards Laksh with her each word.

'it might affect bussiness and family,  what are the punishments?  Oh God Laksh you could have controlled your anger.  Now don't know what this devil is going to do?  OMG I'm even imagining two horns on her head.  Laksh you lost your mind completely.'  Laksh in his own thoughts when Ragini snapped her fingers for his attention.

" Don't get stressed Laksh.  First hear me out and take tension."  Ragini teased.  The smile which was playing on her lips looked purely evil for him.  Though he is standing in balcony,  his hairs are dancing in fresh air,  but sweat beads made there way to his forehead.  Ragini felt pity on him,  but she has learnt take advantage out of the situations and all thanks to her Life and people of her life.

"Enough of thinking,  now listen to your punishment no 1. This weekend you have to take me on Shopping and even you may...." Ragini was interrupted by fits of laughter by Laksh.  She was giving him threats like she wants his property and all or even worse to be her slave for a week or two, and here she is talking about some shopping.  Now Laksh felt peace.  He started enjoying fresh air now. 

" You scared me." Laksh said after controlling himself.  Still he was finding the situation and her funny.

" I haven't. Yet." Ragini was dead serious now.   Now Laksh was confused. 

" Shopping. Not for one or two outfits.  I need to buy 14 outfits for 14 days. May be even more.  I don't know their  wedding functions properly.  So yeah,  this weekend,  your money, your time, my shopping.  Mind you I might want matching accessories too." Ragini said. This time Laksh was in normal mode or might say blank mode. 

" No Laksh, don't react right now, or she will add more to it. Remember it is punishments, not punishment.  Plural.  Don't know how much she is going to count on this plural.  Be strong and face it." Laksh was again in self pity.

" Punishment no. 2 after two months I'm going for Europe tour for one whole month." Ragini said,  she observed his face keenly. " and...  I want you to accompany me for whole month, throughout the tour.  Hmm.  Europe tour is your second punishment and might last too." Ragini said.  This time her confidence was shaken. 

She knows how much he has involved in his work.  It is wrong of her to ask him this, but she needs him for this step. She knows she is depending on him, which she never wanted to.  But this step is very important in her life and she doesn't want to mess it.  She is not perfect, she too commits mistake and first time always starts with bunch of mistakes and somewhere they break their confidence too, their passion seems to be wavered with them. In that period a support,  pillar is needed.  Last time Kia did that job,  now Laksh is only the option. 

" What whole month?" uttered Laksh,  shocked. He silently sat on the chair. He wasn't giving any reactions and Ragini too doesn't want to face his anger or helplessness.

" it's OK Laksh.  Take your time to think.  Even you can accept it or not.  It is upto you. Good night." with this Ragini went bed without waiting for his reply.

She understood that she did a mistake.  The way her travelling gives her peace and soothes her pain,  the same peace Laksh gets from his work. She can say it by his reaction when she mentioned it. How can she ask him to leave his work,  his source of peace that too for whole month. Stupid Ragini. Tomorrow morning she will ask him to forget the second punishment as a joke.  Now she has to take this tour alone.  Lonely Europe tour. More Homework.