Face off with?

Hello readers Happy Sunday.

In Ragini's apartment

The person was ringing the bell continuously.  Ragini is still in dilemma to answer or ignore, but  after some time she decided to  answer. Ragini opened the door without caring how she was looking. She was wearing loose night dress, her hair are like birds nest, still her eyes held sleep.

That person was already impatient and Ragini's lateness increased it more.  But after looking at Ragini that person came to know that Ragini was asleep and got disturbed by him.

" Won't you invite me in? " he asked Ragini.  Ragini just nodded and allowed him in. Ragini went to her room to make herself a little presentable.

He was keenly watching her hall, open kitchen,  it is neat and clean. Balcony is attached to the hall, dining hall and kitchen can be seen from hall. The room in which Ragini entered he guessed it to be bedroom.  He made himself comfortable on sofa which was facing dining hall and kitchen.  Opposite to sofa two chairs were there and a coffee table at the centre.  Dining table is of 4 seater.

Soon Ragini came out. She instead of coming to him  went to kitchen and started preparing tea.  This annoyed him again.  He went to kitchen and turned off the stove and held her by arms and dragged her to hall.

" What the hell? here I came to talk to you leaving all my work,  and you are showing attitude.  You disgust me Ragini.  What do you think I came to beg you to come back in my life. Sorry to burst your bubbl.."  soon he was interrupted by Ragini.

" I know Laksh you are here to ask for divorce.  I know but my morning tea is more important than this divorce. "  Ragini calmly replied shocking Laksh.
She released herself from Laksh's grip and went to kitchen.  Her arm was throbbing but she ignored it.  Laksh has always brought pain in her life.  Nothing remained same after his entry in her life.  She ignored him and prepared tea for herself not bothering to offer.

Laksh was shocked at her behavior.  How she came to know about divorce, he already knew that she has changed but never knew she changed to this extent that divorce word has no effect on her,  she took it very casually.  His words has no effect on her.  Till now he has not caught a single emotion on her face.  Her eyes are blank. Here he is busy in his own world and in kitchen Ragini is enjoying her tea.  Now a days Ragini needs morning tea otherwise she will get headache as she is missing her sleep a lot.  After finishing her tea she came to Laksh and cleared her throat to get his attention.

" Have you got papers prepared? " asked Ragini. Laksh just nodded.  She forwarded her hand for asking papers.  He gave it to her silently.  She started reading papers and each causes she was double checking.

One side Ragini was busy with papers and on otherside Laksh was observing her.  He should not be surprised looking at her and her personality. There was no nervousness,  her each move screamed confidence.  He thought that he has to threaten her or blackmail her for divorce but she already knew about it.  But how?.

When Sanskar told that Ragini is nowhere to be found and he will hire a private detective Laksh also appointed the best detective to get all her informations.  He has got all the information a week before.  He knows her each and every information.  He was surprised when he got to know that Ragini became a travel blogger.  But the most shocking info was her selling those two jewelleries which were the symbol of their relation.  She was in need of money but never contacted a single person related to her.  She fought all the hurdles of her life alone.  He would have appreciated her if he was not that much mad at her.  But he too agree that she is strong woman now, but will never say it out loud.  He came to shock her by asking divorce but he himself got shock with her casual reply.  His thoughts disturbed by Ragini.