Court Hearing

Hello readers

It
has been a week since Adarsh and Pari applied for an adoption, Laksh burst out, and most important Raglak face off.

Laksh had sent her the divorce papers which she has signed and returned to him. Today they are in the court standing in front of judge to get divorce. After listening to Raglak reasons of divorce judge doesn't want them to get divorce. So he asked them to stay for six months together and apply for divorce as they are not eligible for the divorce yet. This was the biggest shock to Raglak.

" But how can we stay together as I'm traveling blogger. It is my career. I should travel a lot, so there is no use of this. Sir please understand we are not perfect match. Ours is arranged marriage. Please reconsider your decision. " Ragini begged judge.
Ragini was thankful to Laksh that he didn't used her past deeds for divorce. She was feeling guilty for being harsh to him because somewhere she thought he will do anything to get rid off her and he will use it against her.

" If that is the case Mrs. Maheshwari then you people have to stay together for whole year as half of the time you will be out. The main aim of this decision is that you to spent time together. Give a chance to each other. What ever excuses you gave all are lame to get divorce. Any objections? " Judge asked.

Along with Raglak Sanskar was also present in court. Even he was shocked with judge decision. He thought that Laksh will expose Ragini so that he can get divorce easily. But no whatever excuses he gave were too lame. Why he is doing it first the adoption issue and now this. Laksh was not showing any signs of anger. Does he got feelings for Ragini, does he want to give his marriage a chance. But what about Ragini from morning she has not given a single glance at him. After so many days he saw her. When Laksh and Sanskar were waiting for her, Sanskar saw Ragini and started walking towards her to greet her, to know her whereabouts, her reason of leaving, so many questions he wanted to ask her, but Ragini passed ignoring him towards Laksh. Whole time she avoided him like a plague. He started feeling that Ragini has still not changed, still she has her evil mind in her, other wise she would have talked to him. If she is angry on him, she might be angry on swara too. He is in his own world.

" No your honour, we don't have any objections." said Laksh before Ragini could say anything. Laksh was quite happy with this extended time as he will be free from his parent's continuous nagging of marriage. He knew that he can use Ragini's past deeds and easily get rid off her, but it will affect her career, however she has got her punishment a long back. She has suffered a lot and still suffering, he and his brother are the cause of her every pain and misery. He knew that they have stay together for six months if no valid reason is given. His lawyer already told him all the rules of divorce. But he doesn't want get into any new relation now, he thought for at least 6 months he will be out of that nagging but Ragini's stupid argument stretched it to one whole year. Not that he is complaining. But his main problem is to live with her before that he should convince his family. With that thought in his mind he left the court.

Ragini didn't bothered about anything afterall Laksh agreed to the court orders. If he doesn't have any problems then why will she?  She has planned to go mount Abu for a week and after that she will think about it. She too left to her apartment.

But one person is still in deep thought. His Badepapa has ordered him that at any condition Laksh should get divorce so he can plan about Laksh's remarriage. One year is not a short time that they can ignore her in the same house. What about Swara. She is pregnant what if Ragini harms her again. No he can't let that happen. He has to talk to Laksh about it. Though somewhere he is guilty for Ragini's pain but his wife and his baby are his first priority. With this he too left to office.

When Sanskar entered Laksh cabin saw him working on presentation. He cleared his throat to gain his attention.

" What was that? " Sanskar asked when he finally gained Laksh's attention.