Shopping

Hello dears, 
I'm sorry I can't update regularly.
Many of you are requesting but I can't get enough time to type.
I hope you are not disappointed.

.................................................

In Ragini's apartment,

Laksh was sitting in balcony as usual with coffee mug in his hand. But only the difference is he has made it himself.  When he informed Ragini that Parish are coming this weekend,  she was happy that she could meet Reesha but she was worried about the food and all.  Even she has planned shopping too.  Her biggest worry was how they can stay for two days in her apartment which is too small for them.  Most important problem is sleeping arrangement.

She shouted on Laksh when he asked for coffee.  Poor Laksh he has to make it himself.  Right now he is sipping the coffee and enjoying the balcony view.

Ragini was in kitchen as she was making the list of groceries. Till today she had only those ingredients which are needed for her diet and Laksh's meal.  Even Laksh food was almost healthy as her and she cut all the spices and oil from his diet too.  But for Parish she has to shop as they are habitual to perfect Marwadi food and she want them to be comfortable.  For Reesha also she has to get baby foods.

Her list was ready.  Resting on her right palm,  but what about her own shopping if Parish are coming this weekend. Well she still had two weeks for it.  With this thought in mind she left to balcony.

" Laksh. Let's go somewhere today." Ragini said cheerfully.  She knows that he will never come for groceries shopping.  She has experienced it on his second day of his stay.  Now by any chance she says it then he will order it online.  And Ragini is that kind of a person who believes that each vegetable and fruit should be carefully analyzed and then bought.  Not only her, but most of the Indians check each item like scanner,  even they gently press the veggies or fruits to check for any internal damage.

" Where? " Laksh asked little grumpy.  You can't blame him as Ragini just shouted on him few minutes ago, now she is talking as if nothing happened. If he shouts on her then he has to face punishments,  if she does it is nothing. But still he let go of that matter as she was suffering from anger issues.

" Surprise,  I know I shouted on you without any of your fault. So I have to make it up to you.  Let's go out make your mood cheerful. Now we don't want grumpy Laksh tomorrow morning welcoming his Bhai and Bhabhi.  Are we? " Ragini spoke guiltily. Don't believe her she is acting.
" OK.  But you will not shout on me unnecessarily." Laksh warned.  Ragini too nodded. When he left to get ready she smiled in victory.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini was shopping.  She has potatoes in her hands and she was checking it from past 20 seconds.  Laksh was standing behind her with furious expression.  He was ready to kill her if she takes more time.  Sensing his gaze,  Ragini moved to next item, that is capsicum.

Laksh had enough, from past one hour she is in vegetable market.  Selecting each vegetable very carefully.

When Laksh drove her to the mall which she directed,  instead of entering the mall she dragged him to near by vegetable market.  Before he can say a word she started analyzing cauliflower.  Now he can't do anything neither he can shout on her in front of so many people or he can leave her alone,  then she will play victim that he left her alone in this big city.  Blah and blah. He can just wait, till then glare at her and throw daggers on her in his mind.

Finally her vegetables and fruits shopping completed and kept them in car too.  Laksh was ready to sit in driver's seat when Ragini stopped him.