Baadi....

Happy reading guys.....
I hope you people are doing well.

...........................................

In MM office,

Laksh was seen busy in a call.  Adarsh was sitting in front of him,  looking amused at him.  His baby brother finally succeeded in taking not just right but perfect decision.

After deciding to follow Ragini up to Europe,  Laksh shared the same with Adarsh.  Initially Adarsh asked him to give her a little space, but after listening to Laksh point of view,  he agreed. Well as if he has chance in front of stubborn Laksh.

He very well clearly said that he will not disturb her, will give her the needed space and privacy.  He will work on his designs. But at the same time he will be with her, near her.  However he will be there for two weeks only,   where Ragini will be there for whole month.

His two employees will be accompanying him.  One was Architect and another was interior designer. Though they can design without this trip after knowing the clients like from their boss,  but still they don't want any loop holes. This project is not just important or profitable for their company,  but it was a challenge for them to complete it successfully.  This was the first project which gave them fear of failure,  a nightmare. 

Mr.  Harish was too scary when it comes to business.  Sometimes these people felt pity on his employees.  But still he has his empire.  He was establishing his business across the world.  The growth and it's pace always amazed his competitors.  Even Maheshwaris are one of them.  But unlike others,  Dp and Ram chose gradual growth.  They always gave more preference to each employees comfort.  They never pushed any of their employees beyond limits. After years of work, dedication and patience they were one of the known names in Kolkatta.

But now that their offsprings were in action,  slowly everything changed.  Adarsh has changed their way of business.  He always hires the best employees who can work overtime too.  And has kept some competitions so that his employees will be more productive and active.  Every year he gives award in different category, like perfect attendance,  quality of work,  behavior, number of hours they work but it has some limits as he doesn't want any of his employees to face any health problems or even family issues.  His this method gave company a new heights.  Dp and Ram were too paridrvk

Where on other hand Sanskar was a cunning businessman. To built Karma industry in short span of time,  he has taken many wrong steps.  He even fixed his spies in his rival companies including Maheshwaris.  He wasn't a person to receive another morning greeting from a employee who disappoints him. Though he paid them more than any other companies but he pushed them beyond limits. In his revenge he never cared for their comfort and health. Just after he realised his mistakes from a lecture from Swara he left his ways.  But still he has that cunning mind but it was bound by the presence of other Maheshawaris and lack of power.

Speaking about Laksh,  he was different.  When he entered this world he was vulnerable and broken. He took his work as opportunity to come out of depression and he succeeded to some extent.  To be away from home Laksh used to work extra hours.  He never gave extra work to any employee.  Instead he did it himself.  Many times he sat with different department people while they are working,  even worked with them.  Like this he has learnt so many basic things of those department.  He visited construction sites often. Dealt with each employees by himself. Sometimes he transferred some employees if they won't fit in their department instead of firing them. Always held a meeting with HR department to deal with their demands and complain and took necessary action. Though Laksh was a confused person and used to take abrupt decision but in business world he is better than other Maheshwaris.