Kia's wedding

Hi!
Happy Monday.

............................................

MM,  Laksh's room,

" Who were they? " Laksh asked Kia.

" They were her parents,  they are college friends of Rahul's mother.  They came the same day we reached Jaipur............

Flashback

Ragini agreed to accompany Kia for some remaining shopping.  They roamed the city and returned exactly on dinner time.

When they reached to the dining area, they saw two more people there who came with Rahul's parents.  They were introducing them to all.

Ragini was shocked looking at those people.  They were old friends of Rahul's mother Shyla.  Ragini didn't react after that maintained her blank stare.

Soon Sharmishta and Shekhar saw her. Even they were shocked, their expressions changed.  Sharmishta's into longing and Shekhar's into hatred and disgust. 
Ragini just stared at him blankly.

Their expressions confused Kia,  but she let go of it as her mother called everyone for dinner.  But Ragini said she was not hungry and and went to her room.

After some chitchatting grooms family and guest left to their allotted section.

All the functions went smoothly,  but Ragini maintained her distance. Kia was confused,  and somewhere she knew it is because of Gadodia couple, but she can't voice out her thoughts without confirmation.

About Gadodia couple, they were just wierd. Specially when Ragini was concerned.

The charm and glow  vanished from her face.  It looked like she cried a lot.  But she managed to hide with makeup. But the dullness and pain of her eyes no kajal can hide.

Kia tried to know the reason behind her sudden behavior but she got no reply.  When she mentioned about those Gadodias too Ragini managed to control her emotions. She assured that she was fine and it was her health which was affecting by the temperature of Jaipur and she will be fine.

Ragini decided she will not spoil Kia's wedding with her personal problems.  Her foul mood will spoil Kia's fun too.

Soon she started enjoying the other remained rituals.  But she has to witness more hatred look from Shekhar.  Shekhar never cared about surrounding when he glared at her. But she just ignored him and focused on wedding. 

Soon the wedding day arrived and Kia messed up very badly as her beautician couldn't make it to palace and asked Kia to visit her branch of Jaipur.  They will give her the first priority.

Though Ragini and her friends volunteered to do her make up and hair style,  but Kia refused it.  She wanted professional help and she doesn't want to look like joker in her own wedding.

It is not like she didn't trust them,  she did.  She very well know her friends either give her casual or office look or too heavy make up like joker.  She didn't wanted to make fun of herself.

Though her parents didn't agree to send her to parlour,  but Kia convinced them with a simple threat that she will do big drama in her wedding.  Her parents knew that she can and allowed her to go.  But with a warning she should be there before an hour of the wedding.