1. We Could Get It On It

Edit: This is my first book so enjoy the cringe ness:)
Minjin's POV

I walked through the doors of loud music to see the party being blown up!

I had curly black hair, a little makeup on my pretty face, and I was wearing a tight black dress along with my best friend Jinhee who had a short pink dress and blush on her face with her brown hair straight down.

We were in our eleventh year of high school, but we're here at a party ready to kick it off.

I said bye to Jinhee and we both went out our own ways.

Jinhee went to a private room. That's where the fun begins if you know what I mean and I went to the kitchen to get some food.

Who doesn't like food?

I opened the fridge to see soda, chocolate ice cream, cupcakes, hotdogs, and more food!

I bent down and grabbed sprite. That's when I felt a squish on my butt.

"You better run before I shove sprite up your nose that you won't be able to breath and I will kick you right in the asshole," I said turning around to face a handsome boy.

"You could drink that sprite first then we could get it on it tonight," He said with a smirk and a tongue in between his lips on the side of his mouth.

"Hell no!" I said getting away with my sprite and going to the couch.

I opened my sprite. The sound of a soda being opened up felt great. I took my first sip and then another and another until the bottle was finished.

I threw it in the trash and began walking to the dance floor just to see girls grinding against the one and only, pervert.

He caught me staring and signalled me to come dance on him.

I ignored him and began dancing on the floor with my great dance moves that I practiced at my house.

Boys were now all up on me trying to impress me. Tch, idiots. I don't even know them except for my eleventh year classmates and some friends from the lower grade.

I closed my eyes and danced to the beat, swinging my hips side to side, doing some body rolls.

That's when I felt everyone I mean boys were away from me. I was scared and I opened my eyes to see a shadow above me. Every boy was dancing nervously away from me and only this pervert is with me. The boys and girls were also away.

"Why you interrupted me you perv!" I said. I stopped dancing and crossed my arms angrily.

"Because I can, and I am not a perv, hoe," The perv said.

"I am not a hoe!".

"Says the one with boys dancing close to her," The perv said which was true. But wroong!

"Fine! What's your name,".

"Kim Taehyung or known as your V,". Wait does he mean my private part or is he calling himself, V? Why is my mind so dirty?!

"And it's not your private part you dirty minded girl," He said smirking at me. "But I wish it was," I smacked his arms multiply times, calling him a pervert.

"Your turn, now tell me your name,".

"Nope! Gotta find out," I said and left him there to go to Jinhee who was already out of the private room.

Taehyung's POV

I was left there, standing at the dance floor. So she wants to play this game huh?

I looked around for Min Youngi and that's when I found him.

"Yoongi, do you know this girl?" I asked.

"Find out for yourself. You weren't here when it was the start of eleventh year," Youngi said and flicked me off. He left and I began to go get a drink.

I can't stop thinking about that girl. I ruffled my hair and saw the same girl left.

I ran to the door spilling my drink which was OJ, but I caught her!

Minji's POV

After playing truth or dare with Jinhee and her boy friends, I grew tired. I picked dare a lot of times and the boys asked me to chug down a dusgusting smoothie, made me sit on their lap, whisper dirty things in their ears and lastly, one of them asked me to kiss them and that's when I quit.

"Chill Minji! It's just a game," Jinhee calmed me down.

"But I don't want to lose my first kiss to a dare!" I complained until I felt someone grabbed my arm.

Pervert. 🙄

Taehyung's POV

"Can I have your digits?" I asked the girl.

"No, if your asking to do a one nightstand," She said, ouch!

"Just give me!" The girl ignored me and left while leaving her friend behind.

"Sure, I'll give you her number," The girl's friend said.

"Thanks whoever you are!" I said and she gave me the girl's number.

I got the dirty minded girl's number and continued to party when the two girls left.

Minjin's POV

"Also Jinhee, why didn't you come with me when I walked away from the perv?" I asked.

"Umm.. I was looking for the keys in my purse, then I found it and ran after you," Jinhee said pausing each time.

"Okay, liar," I muttered then she glared at me.

"You also have some explaining to do," She said.

"I know,".

"So! Who is he? And what is your relationship with him?".

"I hate him, he is a pervert and a rude boy. I was want to fit a whole army of 100 knives inside his throat and-,".

"Chill! I was just joking," Jinhee said and we arrived at our house in silence.

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung, should I do it?" I asked Yoongi.

"Yes," He said in a lazy tone and I clicked "call".