14. Incident

Minjin's POV

I was taken into a room with Moonbin and I bet he will abuse me.

Moonbin raised his hand up high ready to give me a big slap until the door opened revealing Jungkook with Moonbin's keys in his hands.

"Uh, you left your key here. We're done packing our stuff and it's already late so let's go to sleep," Jungkook says.

Moonbin takes the keys out of Jungkook's hands and replies with, "Ya sure.".

Jungkook leaves the room and Moonbin grabs my waist.

I widened my eyes.

Moonbin drags me to his beg and hugs me in bed.

He cuddles me and I could hear him snoring softly.

My eyes soften. I soon feel asleep.

The next 10 hours of sleeping..

I woke up and got ready for school. Jungkook already left for school and Moonbin is in the kitchen getting breakfast.

I'm guessing Taehyung is sleeping.

I opened the bathroom door to only be met with Taehyung naked in front of the mirror.

I widened my eyes.

"HOLY MOTHER OF HOLE!" I screamed. Gosh was little Taehyung this big?!?

I covered my eyes and stayed at my spot.

Taehyung's POV

I saw the door opening when I was in the middle of going to the shower.

The door opened to reveal Minjin.

"HOLY MOTHER OF HOLE!" Minjin screams.

Minjin covers her eyes.

I walk toward Minjin without anything wrapped around me.

I grabbed Minjin's wrist and locked the door.

I slammed Minjin against the door and moved my mouth toward her ear.

"Don't you know what happens when two people alone in a bathroom alone?" I asked seductively.

I removed Minjin's hands and she closes her eyes.

"Are you gonna open your eyes?" I asked.

"No! Put a towel on!" She shouted.

"How do you know if I'm wearing a towel?" I said and crashed my lips onto Minjin's.

Minjin's POV

I closed my eyes not wanting to see Taehyung's big little thingie.

Then I felt a hot breath on my face. That's when I felt his lips crash onto mines.

I widened my eyes.

I pushed Taehyung away from me.

I shrieked when I saw his big member.

"Umm... I'll go now! Bye!" I said and left the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen to see Moonbin.

Moonbin looked at me and pointed at his lips.

"Morning kiss," He said. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips.

I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and a spoon.

I grabbed the coco puffs and began to eat.

I sat next to Moonbin and ate until Taehyung came into the room with his white buttoned up shirt and his ripped jeans.

A little glance couldnmt hurt right? I glanced at Taehyung and could see him getting breakfast.

I can feel him smirking and eyeing me as he licks his lips. I turned sweaty and quickly ate my breakfast.

"I'm done, I'm gonna go to school bye!" I said and ran outside.

Just go to school and pretend you didn't see Taehyung naked. I wiped my sweat with my sleeve and walked to school.

In my mind was Taehyung......little thingie.

Gosh why am I still thinking about that?!

Then I felt something on my wrist.

I looked behind me to see Jungkook.

"Oh Kookie!" I said and hugged him.

Jungkook hugs me back.

"You look cute!" I said looking at his beautiful skinny glasses.

"I know," he said.

"Hyung! Wait for me!" I heard shouting from behind Jungkook.

I looked behind Jungkook to see Taehyung running with sweat dripping down his forehead.

Can't this be any worse! Taehyung looks so dangerously hot just sweating.

Jungkook gives Taehyung a hand kerchief to wipe his sweat.

"Okay let's go," Taehyung says then he notices me.

I could see Taehyung bitting his lips. Is he seducing me? Not gonna work. Even do I have a kink of boys biting there lips or licking their lips. Wait! What I actually mean't was... umm, ya I do have a kink.

"You guys can go without me!" I said.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Yup!" I said.

"Okay." Jungkook says and walks with Taehyung.

I sat on a bench and listened to songs trying to forget everything that happened.