9. Go Ahead, Make Me Jealous

Minjin's POV

Me and Suga went inside a party because I remembered when me and him were kids, we would always party.

Suga and me went on the dance floor and then he tapped my shoulders.

"Hey isn't that your boyfriend?" Suga asked me.

"What? I don't have a boyfriend," I said.

"No him!" He said pointing at Taehyung kissing a girl.

My heart suddenly broke from that, but it doesn't mean anything right?

"He is not my boyfriend, he is rude, annoying, and a piece of shit for posting those pics," I said angrily with tears in my eyes.

"Oh yea I remember those nude pics, but you have improved on your body," He said cheering me up.

I chuckled and we both went to the bar to get some drinks.

"Want me to pick out your drink?" Suga asked me.

"No," I said giving him a dirty look.

"Why? You also pick the craziest ones and always end up doing something wrong," He got me good there!

"I don't care I am 19 years old and I already had a kiss!" I said with pride.

Suga fake a gasp. "With who?! Spill the Sugar!" He said resting his head on his palms.

"Taehyung," I said calmly.

"Why though? He is a playboy. He kissed you now he is kissing that girl. Wait dammit nevermind," Suga said looking behind him.

"What?" I turned around to see the same girl kissing Taehyung, dragging Taehyung upstairs to a room.

"Let's get out before they scream out of pleasure," Suga said and he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! I haven't had my drinks yet!" I said looking at the bar that was far away from me now.

"Who says you're getting drinks? We'll be finding the perfect guy for you to date," Suga said.

"Why!" I asked curiously.

"I can't resist watching you see that A-hole making love so we will find you a boyfriend," Suga said.

"But I already have a crush that I like and would like to date!" I whined until something touched me.

"Is that me?" A voice asked behind me.

Me and Suga froze. We both turned around to see Moonbin my crush!

"M-M-Moonbin? Of course no-".

"Of course!" Suga cut me off. I glared at Suga with my famous slare. A glare and a stare. A deadly state.

Moonbin smirked at me. Gosh someone give me water.

"Cool, are you single?" HE ASKED ME.

"Y-ya totally," I said smiling, but not in a crazy psycho way.

"Cool maybe we can hang out today right now," He said. I was about to decline when Suga was about to say something.

I glared at him secretly and stomped his foot making him shut his mouth.

"After I get ready," I said smiling.

"Great, meet you at the park at 6 and here is my phone number," Moonbin gave me his phone number and we both left.

I was walking together with Suga when Suga suddenly talked.

"You should have went with him!" Suga said.

"Like now? In this clothes?!" I asked sarcastically. "This is like a date and I need to win my crush!" I said making a fist in achievement.

"Sure make sure not to go crying to me when you noticed he is also a playboy," Suga said.

"Shut up! He is perfect! Smart, cool, good looking, loyal, and everything you can think of,".

Suga and me talked about Moonbin and my beauty.

Taehyung's POV

Little did Minjin know, I eavesdrop on Moonbin and her conversation.

I hid behind a tree with my fist clench. How dare Moonbin asked her if she was single and took her on a date!

"Oppa," A voice said.

I looked behind me to see Seulgi. The girl I just made love with.

"What babe?" I asked Seulgi who was looking messy after I did her rough and good.

"Could we go on a date?" She asked.

"Ya sure, but at the park okay?" I said. She nodded.

"Anyways wanna go right now?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered shortly. Seulgi took me by the arm and we both, I mean't SHE was dragging me.

Let's see who's the better boyfriend Minjin.

Moonbin's POV

I was already ready in my sweater and adidas.

I wiped my hands on my sweater. My palms had sweat on them and I kept on rubbing my hands against my sweater trying to get the sweat off.

Maybe I will get to hold Minjin's hands! I have the admit, this is my second date. I had my first girlfriend until we broke up because of someone...

I was at the park waiting for Minjin and that's when I saw her.

"Oppa!" She yelled and she ran to me.

"Hey Minjin. Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes," She said with a cute nod that made my heart flutter.

Suddenly we heard another couple.

"J-Jagiya...s-stop.." Me and Minjin heard a girl moaning.

We both looked at the couple sitting on top of each other. The girl was on top of a boy and she was riding him.

"Jagiya, ignore them," I told Minjin who was staring at them. I looked back at the couple and noticed Taehyung staring at Minjin with a smirk.

I frowned.

"Jagiya, let's go," I said and I pulled Minjin to a ice cream shop.

Minjin's POV

What. The. Fuck.

A girl was riding Taehyung. The girl had her skirt off secretly and she was humping Taehyung... in public! HOW EMBARASSING!

I don't know why I got embarassed! Probably because I saw them doing it, but it was Taehyung and that girl.

Taehyung smirked at me.

Then Moonbin grabbed my wrist and pulled me away to the ice cream shop.

"Let's continue our date," He said winking at me. I smiled back.

Ding!

Someone came in the ice cream shop. I looked to see Taehyung and Seulgi entering the ice cream shop...