13. Two Boys In A Same Roof

Minjin's POV

I was walking to school with makeup on my body. Hopefully it didn't show my bruises, but Taehyung already saw.

I hate him. I was texting Taehyung to come and save me, but Taehyung was ignoring me! He even posted a picture on his famous Instagram account which means he was online, but ignored me.

I decided to ignore Taehyung until he saw my helpless messages.

Then Jungkook came up to me.

"Hey bunny boy!" I waved at him. He jumped like a bunny toward me while scrunching his nose.

"I saw you with a boy going inside a apartment," he said shyly. "And I was wondering if I could also stay with you if that's okay," Jungkook says looking into my eyes.

"Sure!" I said with a bright smile! That means Moonbin will not get close to me, but I'm worried about Jungkook. What if Moonbin beats Jungkook up?

"Bye noona! I need to go return a library book," Jungkook says and leaves me.

I turned around to see a crowd of people around the vending machine.

I walked over to them to see Taehyung and Moonbin fighting.

Taehyung was on top of Moonbin and kept punching him non-stop.

Me, being the responsible good person got in the middle of the fight and tried pulling Taehyung.

But when I tried holding Taehyung, it backfired.

Taehyung's POV

I thought Moonbin's gang was trying to hold me back and kick me when two arms wrapped around me, but....

I punch Minjin in the face.

I gasp.

"Minjin!" I kneeled down and held the unconscious Minjin.

Then everyone left while I felt Moonbin around me.

Moonbin walked in front of me and kneeled down to my face.

"Too bad too sad. Just watch Minjin get abused at home," Moonbin said with a friendly tone, but evil mind.

I got confused. "You stalk Minjin's and go to her house!?" I yelled at him.

"What a stupid kid you are. I kidnap Minjin and live with her at my apartment," Moonbin says.

So that's why Minjin was mad at me for ignoring her.

I looked down deep in my thoughts and Moonbin had already left. I don't care if me and Minjin got late to class.

Minjin's POV

It freaking hurts!

I woke up in pain to see myself in Taehyung's arms. I had a blank face and remembered what he did to me.

I got away from him, but he grabbed my wrist and still looked down.

"Sorry," He said.

I stood quiet not knowing what to say. Should I forgive him?

"I thought you were one of Moonbin's minions trying to grab me and for ignoring your messages," He said.

"You should block me so you wouldn't have to deal with my messages," I said taking out my phone.

"Wait! Is there still more room?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"In Moonbin's House for me to live in,".

I nodded.

"Okay could I stay there then?" He asked.

"Nope," I said popping out the 'P'.

Then Taehyung push me toward the vending machines until my back hit the glass.

Taehyung put one hand on the side of my head.

"Unless I could kidnap you right now and take you to my house," He said licking his lips once he was close to my face.

Taehyung was close to my face. I could tell he was staring at my lips.

"Fine there is room at Moonbin's apartment!" I said, but too late! I always have late bad timings.

"Too late!" He said and crashed his lips onto mines.

I could feel Taehyung biting my bottom lip which made me yelp. Taehyung took his chance to slide his tongue in and we were basically making out.

Then we both heard a click sound coming from a tree.

Me and Taehyung pulled out to see no one.

"Okay I need to go," I said and ran to my classroom because me and Taehyung were late.

Taehyung's POV

I heard a click sound in the distance so Minjin and I pulled out from our hot make out session.

Then Minjin ran to her class while I was still at the vending machine.

Then I saw a girl in a short skirt and a crop top run out from the tree.

I couldn't see her face and she was already gone.

I turned back around and went to my class.

Author's POV

Minjin and Taehyung both earned detention for being late.

Moonbin was already at his car waiting for Minjin until Moonbin saw Jungkook, Taehyung, by Minjin's side.

"Uhh what is Taehyung and Jungkook doing?" Moonbin asked in a fake polite voice ready to abuse Minjin at the apartment secretly.

"Oh they will be living with us!" She said in a innocent voice like it's not her fault.

Moonbin grumbled and let them in.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Minjin, and Moonbin were in the car while Moonbin drove in silence.

They all finally arrived at Moonbin's House and Taehyung and Jungkook began packing their stuff.

"I've decided that I'll sleep with Minjin and there are also two other rooms so Jungkook gets the first room and Taehyung gets the second room. Now go pack." Moonbin said and grabbed Minjin's wrist.

Before Taehyung could protest, Moonbin and Minjin had already left.