6. Hospitalized

Jungkook's POV

I carried Minjin all the way to the hospital since my hyungs took my car. I was the only one carrying Minjin to the hospital and before I went inside the hospital, Minjin looks so cute! Okay back to the hospital.

I carried Minjin to the a docter then the doctor and a few nurses took Minjin away from my arms.

I waited for a few hours, but to kill the time I kept on spamming Taehyung hyung.

Kook - Hyuuuung!

Kook - Ayo I'm bored.

Kook - Pwease reply.

Kook - Hyung.....

Kook - I kissed Minjin,

TaeTae - WHAT?!?

Kook - I knew you would respond to me! Anyway since you hurt her, she's at the hospital.

TaeTae - Okay it's not like I care. 🙄

Kook - Says the one who got schocked and angry when I said I kissed Minjin.

TaeTae - Pfft! You're not even her first,

Kook - But I could be the first to be her boyfriend....or if she's still a virgin.

TaeTae - *gasp* Who taught you this?!

Kook - Namjoon hyung.

"She's awake at room no.146," A nurse came up to me.

"Okay thanks." I said and zoomed out of my chair to her room.

I slammed the door open and wide to see Minjin laying on her bed emotionless.

"Minjinnn!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Yah! Kookie get off me before I literally cook you," She said.

"And eat me?" I asked with a smirk.

She slapped my shoulder. "Who taught you this?! I will never eat you!" She said.

"Namjoon hyung. And Hobi. Someday in the future you will eat me," I said.

"No, never," Minjin answered.

Minjin's POV

"No, never," I answered.

"Minjin, there's something I want to talk about," Kookie said nervously looking down.

"What? You like a girl?" Jungkook stayed quiet.

"Oh my god! You like a girl! You like a girl! You like a girl!" I imitated in a girly kid voice while pushing Jungkook on the shoulders.

"Shut up!" He said with a blush. "Minjin,".

"What," I said.

"I like-," Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Taehyung.

Dammit! What was Jungkook about to say.

I glared at Taehyung and looked back at Jungkook.

"So what are you saying?" I asked Jungkook.

"Nevermind," He said quietly.

"Excuse me. I'm still here?" Taehyung said waving an arm.

"But I'm here on a hospital bed trying not to die," I said and Taehyung put his hand down.

Out of nowhere, a nurse came in and pushed Taehyung away from the door which made me burst into laughter.

"Shush you noisy monkey! I'm gonna inject you and you will be free to go," The nurse who seemed over 100 said.

Taehyung looked at me with a smirk and giggled.

When the nurse's back was on me, I flicked Taehyung off with a middle finger and that seemed to shut him up, but he instead HE gave me the middle finger! This little shit.

"Okay you're free to go, noisy teenagers these days," The old nurse said and left.

I got out of bed and began to grab my clothes. I glared at Taehyung signaling him to get out.

"Get out," I said.

"Nope,".

"Fine, make sure you don't go hard," I said unbuttoning the first button of my dress so I could change into regular clothes.

I looked up and saw Taehyung gulp. I smirked and began unbuttoning the second button, but Taehyung is still here!

"YAH! Pervert! Get out already!" I yelled at him.

"But you know that we could still get it going?" He said with a smirk. I didn't knew what he meant, but then I instantly knew.

I looked to my side and saw a fork.

I picked it up and pretended I was about to throw it to him.

He widened his eyes and left faster then a leopard.

I closed the door and unbuttoned my dress until I was left in my undergarments.

I picked up my "School sucks' shirt until the door opened up.

"Hey Minjin, are you ok- AHHH!!" Jungkook screamed when he saw me in my panties and bra ONLY!

"Kookie Oppa get out!" I said and he closed it with his eyes still covered with his hand.

Jungkook's POV

My face was very red.

Why did I have to come at the wrong time! But nice legs though, and body....NO PERVERT JUNGKOOK!

I smacked my head then Taehyung hyung came and sat next to me on the couch in the waiting room.

"What did she look like?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"How did she look like in her panties and bra," Taehyung hyung asked and I gasp.

"Hyung!" I smacked his head with a magazine that I got from the table near by.

"Ow! You learnt those pervert things from Namjoon hyung so you should be able to know," He said rubbing his head.

"I do not!" I argued.

"Did he told you what daddy means?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes it means a responsible, respectful, person! That's what everyone said," Taehyung looked away from me and I heard a giggle coming from the other direction.

"Kookie Oppa! Daddy means-," Minjin was about to tell me what daddy meant, but Taehyung interrupted!

"Shh!" He signaled to Minjin while giggling and she kept quiet.

"Okay since I'm okay, you guys can leave," She said and walked off.

"Wait let me walk you home!" I grabbed her hand before she could even walk away.

"No let me!" Taehyung said grabbing the other hand.

"Oh, I'll just go with..." She stopped and think for a while until she answered with...