8. "Bodyguard?"

Taehyung's POV

I got out of the house ready for school. I got my keys and got inside my red Bugatti.

Firstly, I check my pictures to see Minjin's house. I zoomed in on the address and finally got it!

I started the car then I drove straight to Mini's house. Mini kinda sounds like Minjin and Minjin is short so I have the rights to call her Mini!

When I got to Mini's house, I saw another blue car, but more expensive then mines parked at Mini's house.

She never had that car! Unless she's rich.

I parked my car on the sidewalk of Mini's house and I got out of my car to Mini's doorstep.

'Just chill. That possibly can't be her boyfriend. Cousin? Parents? Why do I care anyway I'm ju nervous.'.

Minjin's POV

When I was ready for school in my crop top and pants with my converse, I stepped into my living room to see Min Yoongi or Suga known as his nickname sitting there.

"Suga!" I said and came to hug him, but he didn't hug back. "Huh is there something wrong?" I asked pulling my head back from the hug.

"Suga Oppa," He corrected me then hugged me.

"I missed you for like 10 years. Why didn't you help your forever best friend?" I pouted.

"Studies before friends," He said.

"I knew you were a nerd,".

"But still good looking right?"

"No, you look like a grandpa," I said then suddenly a knock was on the door.

"I'll get it," I said and opened the door to be seen by Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes went from me to him to Taehyung stepping in the house pointing a finger at Suga.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked Suga.

"Boyfriend," He said.

Taehyung stood quietly.

"He's my best friend," I said and then Taehyung turned hot. I mean warm! Hot as in back to normal.

"Hey," Suga said waving.

Taehyung waved back.

"Let's go to school now." I said and I walked outside first. I'll just walk to school until they stop glaring.

Suga's POV

"Who are you really?" The boy asked.

"A human of course," I said rolling my eyes.

"Just tell me who the damn you are,".

"Find iut when I get transferred to your school," I said and I walked out the door only to be pulled back against the wall with the boy up my face.

"Now," The boy said acting tough with his fist in the air.

"Min Yoongi or Suga, known as her best friend for 10 years. And who are you?" I asked raising an eyebrow and walking forward toward him until he backed away.

"Kim Taehyung, her boyfriend," I could tell Taehyung is lying.

"Then why are you leaving her?!" I asked angrily.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"Idiot," I muttered and went inside my blue car. I saw Taehyung went inside his red bugatti car.

I drove to school and that's when I saw Minjin on the sidewalk an inch away from school.

"MINJINNNN!" I said sounding like a doorbell.

"What!" She said looking at me.

"Get in!" I said.

"But I just need one step and I'm here at school," She said explaining.

"Just get in," I said.

"Okay grandpa," She said and got in my car.

Hooonk!

I look behind us to see Taehyung.

"Is he like a retard?" I ask Minjin.

"Yes." She said and we drove in silence and finally arrived at School.

Minjin's held my hand first and we both walked inside the school halls.

"Okay bye Minjin! I need to go to the office," I said and ran to the office after hearing Minjin yelled bye to me.

Taehyung's POV

Stupid Taehyung, stupid Taehyung. Why didn't J saw her leave?

I got out of my car and walked to Suga and Minjin. More like spy on them.

Once Suga left, I finally got Minjin all to myself.

I walked up to her bery closely and she backed up until her back was against the wall.

"What are you doing?!" She asked.

"Nothing," I said putting my hand on the left side of her head with my body resting.

"So is he like your body guard?" I asked Minjin.

"No! He is my best friend! Why do you care?" She said and pushed me back.

"HEY!" A voice called out and it was that annoying boy, Sugar? Suga? Sugar daddy?

He pushed me off of Minjin.

"Leave her alone," Sugar said and he held her hand.

I watched them disappear and also spied on them.

Class went by with him introducing himself and he sat next to Minjin. I rolled my eyes. I was sitting behind Minjin so I got to see Suga and Minjin being all lovey dovey and protective.

~~~~~~~

After a tiring and boring day I left school to go finally have some fun.

I walked to Minjin's street to see a party going on.

Then from afar, I could see Minjin and Suga walking together and looking at the party. He is still with her?!

I looked at the party and back at those two.

I smirked.

I went inside the party and it was awesome!!

I noticed Suga and Minjin entering the party so I looked around and grabbed a random girl by it's waist. Then, I...