3. A First Kiss💋

Minjin's POV

I took a stroll around the street after giving my best friend, Jinhee her drink. I should really get a car.

I had my hands inside my pockets and I was heading to my house already. Then I heard loud music playing inside a house.

A party?

1 minute later.

I brought Jinhee to the party and we were wearing tight dresses and my hair was curly while hers was straight with a bow on top.

I had a white tight dress with glitter on it while she had a black tight dress. We both wore high heels that were opposite to our dresses and a little makeup because I know I look like a pretty flower.

"Bye! I'm gonna go check out the rooms!" She lied and went to a bedroom.

Sometimes I don't even know what she's doing in a bedroom alone. Probably some people in there too.

I was checking out the party and found a door to the yard!

I went outside to see something. MY VIRGIN EYES!

It was a freaking strip pole with girls dancing on it. Boys and girls were there.

There was one person that stood out and made everyone stare to him.

Kim Taehyung, A.K.A the rude pervert. He was reaching out for the girls and spendig his money. Spoiled brat.

Then I heard my name being called.

"Minjin!!" I looked over to see a boy who looked so cute and hot.

The boy walked up to me.

"Hey!" He said.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No, but you will right now. My name is Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook said.

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"Taehyung told me all about you. You look really pretty out of these strippers," He said with a smirk.

"Ah thanks. What's with that smirk and evil smile?" I asked.

"SIR!! SHE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!!" Jungkook yelled out.

"Jungkook what are you doing!?" I said scared and shock. Then a guy who looked like the security grabbed my arm
and pulled me onto the dance pole stage.

I glared at the happyJungkook and was so embarassed. I also could see Taehyung smirking at me. Perv.

I got ready and then I saw the security looking dangerously at me so I gulped and did what I was suppose to do on a strip pole.

I spin around the pole slowly revealing my panties because I was wearing a short tight dress then after I spin around the pole, I jumped down fast making the boys throw money at me. And let me just remind you, Taehyung was in front of the stage.

Then I jumped back up and began to act seductively to the pole seeing the boys drool. How long is this gonna last!!

Then I did my final move which was twerk against the pole. I know it's so cringe, but the boys liked it.

Then I gave the security thumbs up saying I was done. The security waved back and pulled one of the strippers up.

I got down the stage stairs and found Jungkook already shock.

"You strip?!" He asked.

"No. It's my first time," I said.

"Wow! If you did bad I would have record, but since I forgot my phone I can't," Jungkook said.

"You think I pole dance bad?!" I said pretending to be shock.

"No no! Don't hurt me please," Jungkook whined.

"I will hurt you because first of all you made me go up there and strip and second of all you said I was doing bad so," I cracked my knuckles and gave him a punch across the shoulder.

"Ow!" He said and I laughed then I was pulled away.

"Minjin! Minjin!!" I heard Jungkook call me.

I was being pulled away by someone.

"Chill Jungkook shi, I need to borrow Minjin for a minute," A deep voice said. Jungkook waved bye to me and I looked back to see Taehyung pulling me.

"Yah! What the hell?! Let go!" I said thrashing around.

"No, and never," He said and he dragged me back inside the house in a private bedroom.

The bedroom was red and had a bed enough for two. Don't tell me he is going to do "it" with me! I'm still a virgin!

My eyes widen at the room and I took a step backward from Taehyung.

"What do you want. Did I made you horny with my pole dancing?" I said with a smirk.

"You made all the boys," Taehyung said with folded arms while tapping his foot against the rug.

"So? I'm single and I could do whatever I want," I said.

"You're the definition of hoe," Taehyung said.

"Rude! Says the one who's at the strip stage watching the girls!".

"Well I was watching! Not checking out," He said.

"Well you did check me out," I muttered lowly.

"Excuse me? Who would want to see your disgusting body, and panties," Taehyung said looking disgusted.

"Idiot boy who doesn't even think before doing and always cheating on other girls," I muttered loudly enough for him to hear.

"I heard that! I am a man and I am not an idiot!" Taehyung said taking a step closer.

"Then show me you're a man," I said until I finally remembered what I just said.

"I will!" Before I could even think or stop him, his lips crashed against mines.

That's when I saw Jungkook at the corner of my eyes giving me a thumbs up. I wished Jungkook would save me.

I let Taehyung kissed me. His lips were soft like a blossom, but hard like a stone against mines.

Taehyung finally let go and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"I hate you!" I whined smacking his chest.

"Why? You told me to prove that I was a man and you were also a hoe so that means it's not your first ki-".

"It is my first kiss!" I said cutting Taehyung off.

"What?" He asked.

"Think before you do something!" I said and left him there.

Taehyung's POV

"You messed up," Jungkook said patting me on the back.

"I didn't know!" I said nearly shouting.

"It's okay you'll get her next time,".

"Who says I like her?! I hate her!" I shouted angrily and left to get drunk.