4. Jealousy Floods At School

Taehyung's POV

I had my hands in my pocket and I was having fun talking to a sexy girl I met at school.

The sexy's girl's name was Yujin Kang and she was interested in me.

We began to catch attention and everyone accused me and Yujin of dating.

I looked behind me to see Minjin at the gate! She goes to my school?!

"Excuse me, I need to go," I said.

"Okay, come to the janitor's room for something you won't regret and will want everyday," She said seductively and when Yujin left, I cringed behind her when she walked to another boy. Disgusting slut.

I ran up to Minjin and she gave me a cold shoulder.

"Minjin," I called her.

No reply.

"Minjin," I said again.

No reply.

"Mini!" I smirked when she turned around.

"I will kill you if you call me Mini. Now what do you want? Take my second kiss?!".

"Chill, I just wanted to apologize and I won't do it ever again. I also didn't knew that you came to my school,".

"Idiot. I was in this school and you were busy with your fangirls," I saw her pouting.

"Aww, don't tell me you're jealous," I said caressing her cheek.

Minjin's POV

I felt Taehyung's warm hand stroke my cheek and I slap it off.

"Fine! I'll forgive you," I said.

"Great," He said.

"If you stay away from me," I said and walked away from him.

"Why!" Taehyung yelled and catched up to me.

"Because I want to. Don't tell me you like me?!" I said joking around. Who would like this face?!

"Ew! I never and will like you," Taehyung said.

"I hope I don't have you in my class," I said glaring at him.

"And I hope I get to sit next to you!" Taehyung said.

"Great! I hope we sit in the back so I could strangle you to death,".

"Nevermind," He said looking away. "Anyway, is that your best friend?" He asked pointing to Jinhee...talking to my crush Moonbin?!?

I gasped.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked me.

"I'm fine," I said blushing when Moonbin winked at me.

Taehyung finally caught on and smirked at me.

"Is Ms. Mini in love?" He asked making fun of me.

"Yes. So? Got a problem?" I said. Looking back at Taehyung.

"Yes. Because I'm afraid that the more you hang out with him, the less I get to annoy you," Taehyung said and made his way to Moonbin.

"Taehyung! No!" I yelled after him, but he gave me thumbs up when he was in front of Moonbin now and Jinhee was already walking away from Taehyung and Moonbin to her classroom.

"This little shit." I muttered at Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

"Hey Moonbin dude," I said holding my fist up expecting him to fist bump me and he did.

"Hey Taehyung," He said flipping his hair.

"You know Minjin?" I asked.

"Ya I know her. Don't tell her this, but I have a crush on her so keep it a secret for me k?" Moonbin said staring at Minjin with heart eyes.

Minjin was already looking away trying not to embarassed herself.

"I'll keep it a secret, anyway I just wanted to tell you that she is taken and I'm her boyfriend so I would like it if you back off," I lied to Moonbin.

My hands were formed into a fist and Moonbin talked about her.

"Sorry, I'll back off," Moonbin said. "But just know that she will be mine soon," He said and left.

My knuckles turned white. I grinded my teeth together and walked to my classroom ignoring Minjin who was now running up to me.

Minjin's POV

"So! What did he say about me?!" I asked like a fangirl, but secretly I am a fangirl of Moonbin.

"I told him tto stay away from you," Taehyung said.

"What?! Why?!" I complained.

"Because, he is too good for you,".

"But I am too good and I like him!" I whined.

"I don't care. You're hanging out with me from now on and you will not talk to other guys,".

"Why should I? Did you tell him anything else?".

"Just stay close with me. I only told him to stay away," Taehyung said and we both walked to the same classroom. Our hands on top of the door knob.

"What the fuck," I cursed under my breathe.

"Nice," He said smiling at me and he opened the door.

We both sat at our seats that had names on top of our desks.

I tried hard finding my desk and that's when Taehyung waved at me.

"What?!" I yelled at him ignoring the fact that everyone was looking at me.

Taehyung pointed at my name tag that was next to his.

Why must life hate me?

I sat down uncomfortably next to him.

Our teacher which was Professor Liam teached us mathmatics and the day went on with Taehyung bothering me as usually.

Me and Taehyung sat in the back so teacher didn't notice us.

Then the door bursted open revealing Moonbin!!

"You're late Moonbin. Detention for you and you sat in the back with Minjin," Mrs. Liam annouced and Moonbin smiled at me.

He sat next to me and I ignored Taehyung who glared at me and Moonbin.

Me and Moonbin both talked during class and got detention while Taehyung was purposely trying to get detention, but wasn't caught.

Ringggg!

I rushed outside to class until a wrist grabbed my hand.

Don't be Taehyung.
Don't be Taehyung
Don't be Taehyung.

I looked behind me to see Moonbin looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Could we walk to detention together?" He asked looking at the ground.

"Sure!" I said. I am never washing my wrist again! My crush touched it!!

In the background I saw Taehyung glaring at me, I mean at Moonbin. I could do whatever I want! I could even date Moonbin!