16. His Kiss

Minjin's POV

I was holding hands with Kim Taehyung and every girl glared at me so I'm guessing that Taehyung is popular here? Wow I'm dating him.

Taehyung notices it and held my hand tighter.

Everything was going well. Jungkook and me are friends. Jinhee my best friend had some family problems, Min Yoongi was focoused on studying like a nerd, I kept a secret to Moonbin and haven't seen him around lately, and I'm dating Kim Taehyung so everything is good!

"Jagiya, we'll meet my friends today okay?" Taehyung says.

"Okay, now?" I asked. I haven't gotten ready.

"Yes," Taehyung says after noticing my nervous look.

"You jerk face!" I attacked his shoulder.

"Stop! I'm your boyfriend! Don't you love me??" He asked giving me puppy eyes.

"I love you, but I know deep inside what's in your mind," I said pushing his forehead.

Taehyung grabbed my hand.

"Let's go meet my friends," Taehyung says and drags me to the rooftop.

I saw 6 boys and they were all so hot! But who's more hot is Kim Taehyung.

"Oh is that your new victim?" The handsome brown boy asked.

"What?" I looked at Taehyung.

"Nope. I am dating her and she's mine," Taehyung says hugging me.

"Anneyeonghasyeo, I'm Lee Minjin," I said.

"Hello Minjin, my name is Kim Namjoon known as Rap Monster," the guy with purple hair said.

"My name is Kim Seokjin worldwide handsome. You can call me Jin," The handsome guy said and winked at me.

Taehyung pulled me closer to him.

"We have already met, no need to tell you my name," Suga said glaring at his members that were talking him to introduce himself.

"HIII MINJIN!!! I'm your hope, Jhope or known as Jung Hoseok your sunshine or Hobi!" Jhope said making sound effects which were cute.

"I'm Jimin," The short guy said.

"And I'm Jungkook, as you already met me," Jungkook says smiling at me.

"Anyway I have to go," I said when I heard my tummy rumble.

"Why??" Hobi whined like a 3 year old.

"I have to use the.. restroom!" I lied. I had to go eat because my tummy can't seem to shut up!

"Okay! Be back Jagiya!" Taehyung blew a kiss to me and I pretended to kiss Taehyung's blow kiss.

I felt and went to the cafeteria.

Then a hand grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the lockers.

I looked at the person to see Jin. Isn't that The handsome guy who loved telling jokes and pick up lines?

"Ah hi Jin!" I said and waved.

"You're too good for Taehyung," Jin said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How should I explain this?" Jin asked. "Oh I know! I was your admirer," Jin said and kissed me.

I widened my eyes. What the hell! I'm dating Taehyung!

I pushed Jin off me.

"What do you mean admirer?! Were you the one sending notes everyday to me in middle school?!" I asked.

Jin smirks.

"Yes, you've never noticed me which was too bad, you were actually my first kiss," Jin said

"Jin we can't do this, I'm already dating Taehyung and that was just 2 years ago," I said pushing Jin away.

"Fine then we can do it somewhere else," Jin says and grabs my wrist.

Jin drags me to the janitor's room.

"Jin What are you-" Jin cuts me off by kissing me.

I tried pushing Jin, but he was too hard that I could almost feel his abs.

Then I felt Jin's two hands around my wrist stopping me from touching him.

"What are you touching?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Oh how much I hate him.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked.

"Because, if you're uncomfortable doing it in public, we could do it in here," Jin says.

"Why?" I asked.

"Stop asking questions," Jin says putting a finger on my lips then placed his lips on mine.

"We.... h-have to go bac," I tried mumbling in between the kisses.

"Oh right. We'll continue this on my bed," Jin says smirking at me.

"Never," I said and walked upstairs to see Taehyung with the others talking. But someone else is here.

Seulgi.

The girl Taehyung was dating, but they both broke up.

"Hi Minjin," Seulgi says giving me a dirty look.

"Hi," I waved.

"Anyway time to go. Thanks for your time Taehyung," Seulgi the bitch said emphasizing the name Taehyung. Does she knew that's my boyfriend?!

"Jagiya come sit on me!" Taehyung pouts.

"Okay," I said and jumped on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung groans. I got confused.

"Are you Okay?" I asked.

"Y-yes," Taehyung said.

Is Taehyung hurt?

I saw Jin sitting next to me on Taehyung's right side.

I moved to the left trying not to be next to Jin.

Then I felt Taehyung gripping my hips and wincing behind me.

"Taehyung are you okay? Minjin could sit on me?" Jin asked with a concerned look. No no no no! I don't know what Jin is thinking, but it must be bad!

"N-no thAnks," Taehyung said.

"It's okay," Jin said then Taehyung gave me to Jin.

"Guys I need to go to the bathroom!" Taehyung says and runs downstairs.

"What's up with him?" Jungkook asked.

"Have you heard of a boy getting hard?" RM asked.

Me and Jungkook shook our heads. So Taehyung is hard?

RM started explaining and I just can not unheard what I just heard.

Then I felt Jin grabbing my waist then pulled it down deeper to his lap where I could feel Jin's hardness.

I gasp and widened my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked Jin.

"Nothing," Jin smiles at him.

"Okay I'm back! Let's go to class Minjin! Bye guys!" Taehyung says feeling relieved and grabbed my wrist then dragged me to our class.

I could feel Jin glaring at us.

Taehyung's friends waved at us then we sat down in class.