23. The Pictures

Author's POV

Everyone was busy doing their own thing while Minjin was hanging out with her best friend, Yoongi. They both took their friendship to another level and always peck each other's cheeks before leaving.

Taehyung and Jandi were already done with decorating the auditorium in the canteen.

As soon as Yoongi left Minjin after giving a peck on her cheek, Taehyung came up to her.

Minjin's POV

I stood stiff as soon as I saw Taehyung.

"Meet me in the canteen," he said and turned around to continue walking.

"No," I talk back crossing my arms.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at me before turning around to face me. "Just come to the canteen," Was the last thing he said and turned around to leave.

"Jerk," I muttered.

I walked to the cafeteria not because of what Taehyung said, but because I'm hungry and I need food.

~~~~~~~

I got my food and sat alone at a table. Then I noticed BTS looking at me with pity except Yoongi and Jungkook were not there.

Weird.

Then the curtains of the auditorium flew up and revealed our principal, Mrs. Sinclair.

"Annyeonghasyeo everyone, today we have a special preformance so I will leave you guys to watch. Enjoy!" Then Mrs. Sinclair threw the mic to the side and left.

Jandi came out from the side of the auditorium with a projector.

It took more then hours to get her there. Doesn't she even eat to gain strength? Wouldn't be a shocking if she never ate, but still lived without food.

Then Jandi finally got the projector on.

"Thank you everyone. I would like to make a presentation of someone," Jandi stared at me disgustingly like I was a blob. Well I won't mind.

"Anyway let's introduce Lee Minjin Vee, the world's most known slut," As soon as Jandi announced that, everyone gasp. Some stared at me in disgust.

Aish how do I explain this. Oh ya, where's my proof bruh.

"Here are proof, lots of them, so if you don't believe me look at this pictures yourself," Jandi smirks and brings out 5 pictures of me kissing boys in school.

That's all? Then everyone scooted away from me and gasped, like they had just seen a ghost. Well I don't know if their eye sights are well, I'm a pretty ghost.

"Omg she stole our oppas,"
"How dare she?! Wouldn't be a shocking if she had herpes,"
"Did Jimin Oppa and that slut had it in the gym?!"
"Disgusting,"

There was a photo of me and Jimin doing a push up while he was pecking my lips.

"No one's on your side, big dirty mouth," Jandi says and smirks.

Taehyung's on my side right? I mean he wanted me to forgive him.

"Don't even think about begging Taehyung to help you. Taehyung Oppa?" Jandi asked and Taehyung came out holding a mic.

"Yes," He said glaring at me deeply.

"What happened?! I thought you were on my side?!" I suddenly shouted

"Seemed like you were a slut begging for drama," Taehyung said.

I scoff. Suddenly Taehyung looked blurry and I felt tears bringing up to the edge of my eyes.

"See no one is on your side now," Jandi said and I could feel every glare from everyone including BTS.

"Fine! Don't ever talk to me again!" I yelled and ran outside straight to my house.

I'm done with everything, everyone, everybody.

I'm moving out.