2. Face Time

Minjin's POV

I woke up at 4 am in the morning to see someone calling me. Who the hell would call me at this hour!? Can't you guys see me taking my beauty sleep?

I got my phone and I think I'm blind. The brightness from my phone made my eyes burn like I was starring at a sun.

My eyes could make out the caller's name which said, "Unknown'. I wonder who got my number.

I clicked accept just to see the pervert's face again.

My eyes widened and I saw Kim Taehyung. The pervert!

"Hey jagiya!~" He said with a smirk.

"Do not call me that! I am not your jagiya," I said. I hated being called jagiya.

"Are you mad?" He asked doing a puppy face.

"What do you think?! Calling a person at 4 in the morning?! And still looking hot in the morning," I mumbled the last part. He just looks so hot in the morning in his sweater and messy hair and bandana around his head.

"Thank you, I know I'm hot," He said smirking at me. Dammit! He heard me.

"How did you even get my number? I'm blocking your ugly face after this," I said.

"But your not blocking my body," He said smirking.

"Wait naked or fully clothed," I blurted iut then I closed my mouth quickly before a fly could get in.

"You perverted girl," He said then I heard someone call my name.

"MINJIN!! WHAT A PERVERTED LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE!!" Sounded like Jinhee!

I looked to my side, but there was no Jinhee. I got up from my room to Jinhee's room, but she wasn't there.

I looked back at Taehyung.

"Did you do a one nightstand with my best friend when I slept?" I yelled at Taehyung.

"No I didn't. I just invited Jinhee to come over to my house since she knew about you," He said.

In the background, I could see Jinhee on Taehyung's bed eating cereal while watching Taehyung and me chat.

"JINHEE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.

"Eating my cereal of course and after this I'm coming to beat your ass," She said and ate her cereal more faster making the milk spill from her mouth.

I looked back to Taehyung to see him staring at me. But lower.

"Hey hey! Taehyung what are you looking at pervert!" I said covering my body.

"Wow, I'm glad you could remember my name with that stupid brain of yours," He said and kept on looking me down.

"Can you stop looking!" I said.

"Can you just change your clothes like me?!" Taehyung argued back.

"Then close your eyes pervert!" I argued back and looked down at my body to see myself wearing my night gown!

Short shorts, a black lace bra, and my hair looking like I had just did a one night stand.

I closed my phone quick and brought it to me in the shower.

I cleaned myself up and washed myself down with cold water. It feels refreshing. The cold water hit my shoulder down to my stomach and legs. Like a river.

Then I got out of the shower after brushing my teeth and washing myself.

One of my pet peeves! When I forget the towel when I get out of the shower. Now my skin will freeze to death when it touches the cold floor!

I stepped onto the first floor of the bathroom and I immediantly froze when I felt someone's voice.

"You got some fine body," Taehyung said checking me out with his phone.

"Taehyung!" I screamed and grabbed the nearest thing I could get which were my dirty clothes.

"Anyway, I'm gonna hang up," He said.

"Delete those photos!" I yelled, but he already ignored and the face time ended. I swear if he sends those photos to the public, I'll kill him.

I got out of the bathroom to my closet and pulled out a zebra towel. I out it around my waist then I got a black towel and put it on my hair.

I heard the door slam open and shut and I'm guessing that's Jinhee.

"Minjin! I will beat your ass! After you get cleaned up," she said and got out of my room.

I cleaned myself up and put on my clothes.

I calmly got downstairs until I was hit by shoes.

"Jinhee!!" I whined then she continued to do it until there were no more shoes and slippers and boots.

Taehyung's POV

I checked out the phtotos and smiled. I sighed and went outside to hang out with my other friends Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.