Epilouge

Author's POV

Minjin and Taehyung soon got married after graduation. Everyone went to their wedding even the ones they hated.

"You look so beautiful Minnie!" Jinhee said hugging me in my wedding gown.

"Thank you bridesmaid!" I said bugging her back. Today was the day of my wedding with my soon-to-be-husband!

Everything was going out as planned.

Moonbin actually came by at the graduation this morning to take care of our baby. He actually apologized about everything and wanted to make amends. I did forgive him, but I'm staying away from him as possible.

"Here comes the bride. Here comes the bride..."

The music of the piano started playing.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go out," I smiled faintly at Jinhee before exiting the make-up room to the red carpet where my husband is standing in front of.

The church was full of people I love, dislike, and knew, but there was no negative comments being made.

As I walked down the aisle. I looked at the handsome man in a white tuxedo in front of me.

Taehyung's POV

I stood in front of the red carpet and admired my beautiful wife standing in front of me in her wedding gown.

Finally, she made her way up here and smiles at me.

"Ahem, do you, Lee Minjin take Kim Taehyung as your awfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do," Minjin says blushing.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Lee Minjin as your awfully wedded wife?"

"I do," I said.

"Well, I may pronounce you wife and husband!" The priest said before throwing his book up into the air.

I leaned in and take a soft kiss on Minjin's lip. I slightly turned my head and bit her lips to give her a big kiss.

"WOOOHOOO!"

The cheers of everyone filled the room.

I finally pulled away from Minjin and winked at her who was catching her breath.

We both hold hands and walked down the stairs to go party outside the Church!

Minjin's POV

"I can't believe we're married already," I said leaning my head into Taehyung.

"I luv you," Taehyung said leaning his head onto my head.

"I luv you more than the stars in the sky multiplied by 1,000," I said pecking Taehyung's cheek.

"Hey Minjin and Taehyung!"

Someone called our names. We both turned around to see Jin and Jandi running toward us.

"Oh hi!" I waved at them despite my dislike for Jandi.

"Hey, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for taking Taehyung when I should've backed off your man," Jandi said.

"I'm also sorry for getting in the way between you two. You guys look cute together," Jin said bowing down at exactly 90 degrees.

"Oh-" I was at lost for words.

"We forgive you!" Taehyung said showing off his body smile.

"Thank you!" Jandi and Jin said.

"Anyway, I hope you guys have fun on your honeymoon," Jin said before grabbing Jandi's wrist and running away.

I wonder if they're dating.

"So? Wanna Fitch this place and go to our honeymoon already?" Taehyung smirks at me.

"But what about the wedding games?" I asked.

"We'll leave right after," Taehyung says.

"Fine," I said before dragging him to the dance floor.

Author's POV

Don't you just love a happy ending? I do too, but Will there be another happy ending next time?

One day, Minjin and Taehyung fought. Problems started happening. Things went too far that it led to a divorce.

THE END!

I know this is short, but I am working on other fanfiction of my own! Hope ya'll enjoy this story and byeeee! Comment down below if you want a season 2. I still have time for season 2 so comment down below! Or if you don't want, just vote. 😞

Anyway bye cuties and stay tune for another new fanfiction!