5. Exposed

Author's POV

Minjin and Moonbin were in detention wiping the floor side by side while Mrs. Lee who was the detention teacher kept an eye on them and told those two to clean the detention room.

Minjin and Moonbin were happily in detention, but Meanwhile...

"Should I?" Taehyung thought to himself. Should he send those pics that he took in the bathroom?

Taehyung's POV

I was leaning against the wall next to the cafeteria.

I was talking with Jinhee, Minjin's best friend. I mean arguing with Jinhee because she saw the photos I had on my phone on her way to the cafeteria.

"Geez, chill Jinhee. It's just pics," I said calming or trying to calm her down.

"No it's not! It's nude pics of Minjin in the shower!!" Jinhee yelled at me with her face red.

"Don't worry, I'll delete it," I lied.

"Ok do it. I'm watching you," She said and came close to my phone to see if I would delete it.

I deleted the nude pics then Jinhee walked away when I deleted it.

What Jinhee doesn't know is that my phone has a album where you see the deleted pics.

I looked at Jinhee then I looked back to my phone. I clicked on "Deleted Album" and began to look for the nude pics.

I clicked the best nude pic that could see her body and recovered that one picture.

I shut down my phone to watch Minjin walk closely and hand to hand with Moonbin. Doesn't Moonbin know that he is holding my girlfriend's hand?! I mean Minjin's hand?!

I opened my phone quicker then a cat drinks milk and posted the nude pic of Minjin on Instagram, Twitter, Social Media, and Snapchat. Hah, loser.

Minjin's POV

"Oppa, I have to go home. See you tomorrow or later!" I said and waved a goodbye kiss to him.

I didn't want food because I was already stuffed with butterflies from Moonbin. ❤️

~~~~~~~

I was already at my house and Jinhee was here early sitting on the couch with a pouty face.

"Yah Jinhee, are you psycho? Stop looking at a black screen tv," I said and laughed, but she stood up and held both of my shoulders.

"You better check your phone," She said.

"W-why?" I asked really scared.

"Just do it,".

I got my phone out of my pink backpack to see my notifications full of messages and posts.

"WOW!! I'm famous!" I said, but Jinhee had a worried face on.

"Read the messages,".

"Such a slut,"

"She must have purposely took that photo for attention,"

"Now this is the definition of a hoe!".

My eyes were getting watery when I saw and read the comments. Most of it was about me being a slut while less was boys being acttracted to me.

I looked above at the picture that everyone was talking about and saw myself naked in the shower. There was even a video.

The tears fell, one by one until the floor was almost flooded with my tears.

"J-Jinhee....who ddddid t-this?" I asked hiccuping from crying.

"Sigh. Remember when you were taking a shower yesterday and you forgot to turn of your phone?".

"Y-yes?" I asked still listening.

"Remember who was face timing you?" Jinhee asked me, but I exploded.

"JUST TELL ME!" I yelled at her angrily with tears running down my cheeks. I bet I look ugly and dramatic right now.

"Tae-" Before she could even finished what she said, I zoomed outside without closing the door and ran to school.

My eyes went everywhere until my eyes sharpened when I saw Taehyung laughing with the three of his friends and his "girlfriend".

I don't care about making a scene. I walked up to him in a hurry and slapped his face making his three friends widen their eyes at me very shook and Taehyung's girlfriend glaring at me.

"Oww! Bitch," Taehyung called me with his hand over his cheek.

"Ugh she is so annoying," His girlfriend said slapping me on the cheek, but before she could even slap me, I grabbed her wrist and cracked it making a sound.

His girlfriend winced in pain and I still held her wrist and turned to Taehyung.

"WHY DID YOU!?!" I yelled at him angrily.

"What do you mean?! Did I do something wrong?" He asked confused.

"Why the hell did you send this picture!" I showed him my nude pic and his friends and girlfriend stared at Taehyung in shock.

"Why the hell do you care?! You're the slut that took a shower without even ending it!" He yelled at me making no sense.

"Then you could have ended it! You asshole!" I yelled at him then I felt a smack at my cheeks which made me fell down hard on the ground with blood dripping down my cheek.

Taehyung's hand was still up and his face was worn with no guilt that he slapped me on the face.

Taehyung's girlfriend's hand was finally off and she stood away from me, fixing her hand.

I was on the ground and then I looked up to see Taehyung.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled at him. I punched his legs because I was below, but he used his foot and smacked my hand down. His foot was hard on top of my hand and I was already wincing in pain.

"Useless bitch," Taehyung said and he let go. He walked away with his girlfriend leaving me alone with his three friends.

I looked at Taehyung's three handsome friends and that's when I fainted.