11. Abusive Boyfriend

Author's Note: I LOVE Suspicious Partner! My favorite episode is episode 8. And I ship Eun Bong Hee And Ji Wook! Now back to the story.

Minjin's POV

I walked to school alone. After the incident with Taehyung, me and Moonbin has gotten closer yesterday.

Today I got inside my classroom only to see Taehyung sitting next to my seat on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him.

I got out my phone and began to go through my contacts. I deleted Taehyung's number.

"When will you notice me?" Taehyung asked looking at me. I looked up from my phone.

"When will you get out of my business?" I hissed at him.

I grabbed my backpack and went outside to go meet Moonbin.

Then someone held my wrist.

I didn't turn around. I already knew who it was.

"Will you just stop? I already forget about you now you get out of my life," I said and pulled away.

Then I was pushed to the wall.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung's hands on each side of me with his face close to mines.

"Just forgive me already," He said giving me a hungry deadly stare. Please stop! You're hurting my heart!

"Never," I said.

"Just give up. You're just using Moonbin as a rebound because you like me," Taehyung said.

"Really Minjin?" A voice was heard behind Taehyung and it was Moonbin.

"Jagiya! It's not true he is lying!" I yelled.

"Doesn't sound like it. Come with me," Moonbin grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, let go," Taehyung called out Moonbin.

"No. This is a couple's problem. Don't buzz in," Moonbin said and dragged me to the janitor's room quickly.

Moonbin locked the door.

He slapped my face making me fall to the ground.

I let out a crooked sob.

"Please don't Jagiya~," I begged hugged his legs.

"You don't deserve to live you whore," He said and kicked my face.

I winced in pain and had a bruise by my lips already.

I dangerously looked at Moonbin while wiping my lips with the back of my hand.

"We're over," I said simply.

"Oh we are not over. You'll be my slave and my girlfriend forever. If you dare escape from me or let me see you with other guys, I'll beat you up until you're dead. Got it?" He said and put his hand on the door knob.