19. My Coach

Minjin's POV

I look behind me to see the owner of the voice.

"Umm yes," I said nervously. I swear he is the most hottest guy I have ever seen in this gym.

"Okay! We'll get your training started, my name is Park Jimin," Jimin said giving me a wink.

I think I have melted like a snowman. Does his mean I got over Taehyung? Thinking about him makes my eyes water. I blinked back the tears and follow Jimin who was leading me to the weight lifting.

"Go and pick up the small one," He said pointing at the smallest dumbbell.

"Why are you going easy on me! This is so easy!" I said picking up the small dumbbell with no pressure.

"You want me to go hard on you?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Yes," I said.

"We'll be like my best friend's relationship!" Jimin said grabbing my shoulder and pointed at a couple who were working out.

Lots of people were surrounding them. I think they are known here? I envy them. I wish me and Taehyung were like that. Wait what?

I take a closer look at the couple to only realize that it was Jandi and Taehyung my ex.

Taehyung pecked Jandi's lips whenever he goes up and down while Jandi held his feet.

"O-okay," I said to Jimin.

"Let's go over to the mats!" Jimin got out a blue mat and set it on the floor.

"Get on the ground," Jimin said.

I got on the ground confused about what Jimin will do. He won't rape me right?

Jimin hovored on top of me and I push his chest. Wow I could feel his abs.

"Relax, I won't try anything unless you want me to, we'll just do a little push up," Jimin said and I put my arms on each side of me. Jimin starts to do a push up on me.

As Jimin leans down, he pecks my lips. Then again after leaning down.

I kinda enjoy this.

Taehyung's POV

Jandi thought that she was fat so she took me to the gym. I didn't care how much she weighed though.

We began working out and we both were in the center of attention.

Jandi and I did 50 push-ups then we both decided to light some bars.

As I was walking with Jandi to the lift weighting, I passed by Jimin my best friend! But what caught my eye was, he was hovored on top of Minjin, my ex, doing a push-up on her.

And that made me mad.

I grabbed Jandi's wrist. "Hey why don't we go lift each other up?" I asked Jandi.

I could see Jandi widening her eyes like the size of the moon at what I just said.

"Uhh..what?" She asked giving me a awkward "school picture" smile.

"Let's lift each other up! You get a dumbbell and start working out while I lift you up and down like a dumbbell," I said causally eyeing my best friend and my ex doing push-ups.

"Sure?" Jandi said and picked up a heavy big looking dumbbell.

"Okay, let's work out next to the mats," I said followed by Jandi asking why. "No reason!" Was my answer and we both finally began working out next to the mats.

Minjin's POV

I noticed my ex Taehyung with Jandi and they were both working out next to us. Taehyung wants to play the Jealousy Game right?

"Jimin you could go hard on me now," I said. I bet Taehyung heard it. I took a glance at Taehyung and saw his eyes widen with his blank Tae face.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked smiling at me. "100 percent!" I answered.

"Okay let's do some stretch poses," Jimin says smirking. "I want you to bend down,".

Is this what Jimin mean't by "hard"?

I did what Jimin told me and bend down.

"A little bit more," Jimin says pushing my back while leaning against me. I bend my hips as Jimin help me. This position feels weird. Jimin was standing up in front of my butt while I was bend down in the perfect angle.

I could feel Jimin's member up my ass.

"Woah woah woah! What are you doing?" I heard Taehyung's voice next to us.

I winced my eyes as I slowly turned to face him. "We're doing some stretches," Jimin answers hiding behind me.

"But what kind of stretch is that?" Taehyung asked angrily crossing her arms against his chest.

"A front split. We are doing the splits," Jimin answered also crossing his arms. "Why? Isn't she your ex? Are you still dating her?" Jimin questions Taehyung question by question without an answer.

"She is my ex, but you can't do that,"

"Why? You still have feelings for her?"

"Forget it. He has Jandi. I wasn't good for him," I said getting in between the arguement in front of me.

I hold Jimin's hand.

"Let's just go,".

Jimin and I left while I could see Taehyung with the smiling Jandi who was clinging to Taehyung's exposed arm.

"Anyways no need to explain what happened. I think I got it figured out. Let's go to the bar and get you some drinks," Jimin said.

"O-okay," I answered.

Jandi's POV

Did Taehyung just indirectly confessed? Is that why Taehyung and Minjin broke up? Because I was good and she was not? Omo I love you Taeunnie!