17. First Love

Minjin's POV

I was walking to class with headphones on my ears listening to Astro's song called "Confession". One of my best favorite songs! I loved Yoon Sanha's verse! I'm the biggest Aroha fan.

As I was walking down the halls, I saw Taehyung walking with a girl next to him!?! They were laughing and talking like they were a couple! Did they forget about me?! Who is that girl though?

Taehyung didn't notice me and wrapped his arm around the girl.

I could feel one piece of my heart break.

I didn't even notice that tears were rolling down my eyes.

"See that girl? Her name is Kim Se-Jeong, she is Taehyung's first love," A voice said next to me. Surprisingly it was Jin.

I pushed him.

"So? I don't care, they are just friends right? They might have already been over each other or the girl is dating someone else," I said making up excuses trying not to think of bad ones and cry over them even more.

"It's okay. Don't look at them," Jin says covering my eyes and softly patting my hair like it was the most breakable thing ever.

"Why are you even comforting me?" I asked.

"Because I still like and care about you. If I liked you, I wouldn't be so rough and forceful," Jin says.

Soon Taehyung and that girl left.

"Don't worry, I'll be there for you," Jin says and grabs my hand.

Jin wipes my tears with his sweater and drags me to my classroom.

"Tell me everything later, I have class to go to," Jin says and runs for class.

Taehyung sits next to me then class started.

"Anneyeonghasyeo class, we have a new student and she is a model from NC7teen. It is a very famous company so please treat her nice," our teacher Mrs. Lee says.

The new student pops out of the door.

"Anneyeonghasyeo, my name is Gu Jandi. Please take care of me!" Taehyung's first love, Jandi says and bows down.

"You can take a seat next to Taehyung," Mrs. Lee says and Jandi smiled and sat down next to Taehyung.

I glanced at Taehyung and saw him winking at Jandi.

Did he forget about his jealous girlfriend?!

I watched them work together and laugh together like a happy married couple. I caught Taehyung flirting a couple of times!

Class ended and I walked out of class quickly.

Then someone grab my wrist.

I turned around to see Jin.

"Ah Jin!" I said and waved.

"Let's hang out together! No Taehyung, no jealousy, no crying, just me and you," Jin says and pulls out a chocolate milk with a straw already on top.

"Thanks," I said and drink my chocolate milk like it was the last thing I ever ate.

"Let's go to Panda Express," Jin says and drags me there.

We finally arrived at Panda Express and I started drooling when I saw the noodles.

I have a habit of drooling when something is spicy or delicious looking. And by delicious looking I mean food!

"Minjin?" I snapped out of my drooling zone and looked at Jin confused.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Of course noodles!" I said.

"How much?" He asked.

"Everything," I drooled again at the noodles.

"Ok, ahjussi could we have 2 whole noodles with vegetables and a large sprite on the side?" Jin asked.

Jin got our food and paid.

We both sat at a table near the window and began digging in.

I ate my noodles like a kid and finished eating.

I looked at Jin's noodles and drooled.

Jin's POV

I looked up to see Minjin drooling over my noodles.

How much I love eating! I took another bite from my noodles.

Then Minjin's drool dropped down to her chin.

"Minjin you're drooling again. Should I wipe it?" I asked.

I could see Minjin snapping out of it.

"I could do it myself, thanks," she says and grabs a tissue.

I held her hand.

"No let me do it," I said and came close to her face. I could see her turning red.

I got closer to her mouth and kicked her drool.

Then went up to her lips and kiss her passionately while her chin.

Her soft delicious plump pink lips.

"YAH MINJIN!" A voice was heard next to us.

Minjin's POV

Before I could even clean my drool, Jin grabbed my arm and went close to my face.

He licked my drool which I secretly liked then he kissed my lips.

"YAH MINJIN!" A familiar voice was heard next to us.

Jin and I pulled away and looked next to us to see Taehyung and Jandi standing in front of us.

Jandi with a smirking face and Taehyung with a sad upset face.

"T-Taehyung, listen to m-"

"What?! You were just using me to get Jin?!" Taehyung shouts at me.

"N-no!" I yelled at him angrily. Excuse me Taehyung, but I saw you with Jandi having a fun time!

I was angry and sad. This is so unfair!