Chapter 27 - The Kidnapping

Isabella's P.O.V.

As I watched our mates walk out on us, all I could feel was disappointment. We had grown so much closer with our mates and now that they knew our most dangerous secret, they leave. I shake my head. Elina says,

"C'mon girls, let's go to bed! It's been a long day." No one answers, but everyone listens. We go to bed and even with all the doubts that have been plaguing us, we are soon asleep.

*One hour later*

Third Person's P.O.V

It was easy to sneak into the house. The Lunas had gone to bed and the guards were less attentive because of the recent attack, assuming that two attacks cannot come so close together. We had put a non-lethal amount of wolfsbane into the air to knock unconscious all the girls and hopefully some guards. A group started in Emma's room, the omega, the weakest. Surprising us all, she woke up at the sound of our footsteps, the wolfsbane only had minimal effects on her. Her movements were sluggish and we easily knocked her out. 

Then, we went room by room, getting all of their pack except Isabella. We were told to leave her for last. To be honest, everyone was afraid when we approached her door. We were right to be too because when we entered, she was awake and had a gun pointed at the door. She put up a huge fight and we understood why we had to get her last. If the others had not been captured at this point, everyone would have been awake. Some guards did rush in, but were sorely outnumbered. It did take us a while to subdue Isabella. She took down 10 of our men and we spent over fifteen minutes fighting. Finally, someone came through the window and injecting some wolfsbane into her system. She fell unconscious almost immediately. But I swear I could still hear her cursing in the air. When she fell, no one caught her and we waited a good five minutes to make sure she wasn't waking up. Only then did people approach her and bring her to the cars. The mission was complete and was a success. Though the Boss would not be happy with eleven casualties. It could not be helped. Honestly, it could have been worse. We have to go back to base before the Lunas wake up.

Emma's P.O.V

I could not fall asleep, so an hour after everyone want to bed I was still awake. At least I was lying in bed until I heard the sound of footsteps. I tried to jump up, but I couldn't. I cursed, there was wolfsbane which was making me weaker. I tried to fight off the filthy rogues, but there 6 of them and only one weak me. It took them no time at all to defeat me though I am proud to say I killed one of them. I have to warn Izzy was my last thought before someone hit me in the head and I faded into the darkness.

Isabella's P.O.V.

I was sound asleep when a mind-link scream awoke me. It stopped almost as soon as it started like if it was cut off. That's when I jumped up sluggishly because I smelled rogues. Shit! There was wolfsbane somewhere. I knew that I had to flush it out of my body, so I picked up a gun to point it at the door to occupy the rogues while I focused on getting rid of the wolfsbane. I heard them enter when I was on the last step of flushing out the wolfsbane from my system. I shot two silver bullets into the first two heads, killing them instantly. I had finished the processus and fought. One of them aimed a punch at my head, but I easily dodged it, landing a kick in his stomach. The rogue stumbles and I snapped his neck. Three down, and more to go. I repeated the processus several times. It was easy because they could only enter one at a time through the door. That is until I heard someone behind me,

"Got ya!" The window, I forgot about the fucking window. My wolf contacted me one last time before I felt a needle injecting,

"Remember your pack!" My only thought as I passed out was about the safety of my pack.

Random Rogue's P.O.V.

We made it back to the base with no difficulties. None of the Lunas woke up and it was okay. I was the head of the squadron sent out to get the Lunas and now I had to tell the Boss about the eleven deaths. He was going to be furious. It was supposed to be a discreet, no risk operation. When I got to his door, I knocked. He said,

"Come in!" I did. "Is the mission a success?" I gulp loudly before answering,

"We have secured the Lunas, but..."

"But, what?"

"We have suffered some casualties." The Boss' eyes are black with anger. I was so fucking scared of him right now.

"Why and how?"

"Emma killed one before being subdued and Isabella killed ten."

"WHAT?" He roared in anger. "11 MEN DEAD! YOU USED WOLFSBANE, DIDN'T YOU?"

"Y-yes, b-but Emma was taking a while to react to it and Isabella woke up to flush the wolfsbane out of her system."

"I could understand Isabella, but Emma, the little weak omega!"

"She only took out one sir."

"Only one! That is one less man. We might need him later on!" The Boss was getting more and more angry. This was not good. He yelled,

"You're a useless commander. I do not need you!" With that, the Boss snapped his neck, killing him.

Even though the commander was dead, the mission was still a success and the Boss had the Alphas' only weakness. What we did not know is that these girls were not a weakness but rather a strength.