Chapter 35 - Death

Sorry about the short chapter! I wanted to make this its own chapter because before or after will make it too strange

Isabella's P.O.V.

I got up without wasting a second. My grief was overwhelming that I could not even decipher who was close to death. I only had a direction to follow. So in that direction did I go. I fought like the Devil himself to get to my injured pack member. I could feel her heartbeat getting slower and slower. I shook myself out of my thoughts and fought with a renewed intensity. I had lost Carson, and I knew he would get mad at me later. But right now, none of that mattered. When I was moving, I was joined by Sam, Emma, and Emilia. That would mean either Miya or Elina was dying.

Suddenly, I lost her heartbeat. She had died???? I stopped moving for a second, but then continued on. I would not believe it until I saw it with my very own eyes. I fought and fought some more. Then, Alex' mournful howl sounded throughout the hall. Why would we sound like that unless....

It was Elina who had been injured. No! I repeated his mournful howl. Miya had joined us in our fight to reach Elina. Eventually, the rogues parted before us, seeing our mission, If they got far away from us, we would not kill them right now. It was then easy to get to Elina and  saw Alex in front of me, hugging Elina. I felt tears fall from my eyes. I had seen it with my own eyes, yet I could not believe it, would not. Alex looked at me with hope in his eyes,

"Save her!" I approach her and got to my knees shoving Alex aside. He did not appreciate it, but he knew better than to mess with me right now. I hugged her body to me. 

She could not be gone, I would not let Elina leave me tonight!