Chapter 1

The buzzing of my phone caught my attention. I picked it up

Sulsss Calling...

I sighed tempted to ignore the call, it was way past 12am and I really wasn't in the mood for an early morning conversation. I stared at the screen before deciding to answer the call.

"Hello Suleiman"

"Hey Najma, hope I didn't wake you up?" he asked.

"No, I was just reading" I replied placing a bookmark before closing the book. "What's the matter?"

"Well... my friend and I are stuck in a bit of a problem, the rain caused a flood and most of the roads are blocked. I was wondering if we could come spend the night.?"

"Sure, no problem" I yawned "just text me your car's plate number." I instructed.

"Thank you so much. I owe you one"

"No worry, what are cousins for." I replied. He hung up and 3 minutes later my phone buzzed. I opened the message and saw the plate number. I got out of bed pulling on my hijab and made my way downstairs to the foyer. I picked up the telephone and pressed the security code.

"Good morning Ma'am. Is there any problem?" a voice said.

"I need you to open the gates to the estate for my cousin. His name is Suleiman Jega and his car plate number is 274 956 8AA" I instructed.

"Okay Ma'am" the man replied and the line went dead. I sighed and made my way to the maids room. I knocked on the door

"Rose!" I called out. I heard footsteps before the door opened and a red eyed Rose looked up at me.

"Sorry for waking you up but I need you to prepare the guest room." She nodded and got to it. I walked back to the foyer to wait for them.

                         **********

A knock woke me up, I groaned and made my way to the door.

"Who is it"

"It's Suls" the voice replied.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see a very drenched Suls staring at me.

"Come on in" I ushered him out of the cold, my eyes widened for a fraction of a second as I noticed who was with him.

Maryam...

*************************

Hello Everybody!!!

So... I've been on Wattpad for a while now but I never got the courage to upload a story... until now ☺☺

Comment
Vote
Share 💖💖

Hugs and kisses 💕