Chapter 12

“H..hey Farida” I stammered. She narrowed her eyes glaring at me.

“Sit your ass down, you have some explaining to do" I bit my lip and sat down.

“What’s going on between you and Khalifa?” She asked

“Nothing... he just wanted to spend the d... ouch!!!” I yelled as she hit me with a pillow.

“What did you do that for?!!!”

“That is for not calling or replying my message and then now I see Hamza on your snap.... I was like what. The. Hell. Is. Going. Onnnnnn?!!!!”

I sighed rolling my eyes at her.

Drama queen

“Nothing is going on between Khalifa and I, as for Hamza, we bumped into each other at Goodies and he helped me with some things before giving me a ride home. Then he asked me out to a restaurant opening.” I explained

“Oh... I get. Anyway you will not believe who I saw at the mall this morning.” She said sitting down.

“Tell me”

“Abba and that girl... Maryam”

“What were they doing?”

“Holding hands well she was the one holding his hand, being all mushy and smiling like a retard" she hissed.

Why am I not surprised?

“In Abba’s words Desperahoes.”

That made Farida laugh.

“Let me go pray” I said standing up. I left her and went to pray, I decided to have my bath before joining Farida.

“What are you watching?”

“Criminal minds.” She replied. I sat near her and we watched till it was time for Isha, I prayed then we headed downstairs for dinner.

“Mama, you didn’t tell me where Farida was here" I poured.

“I guess it slipped my mind” she said smiling at Farida who smiled back at her.

Hmmm

Dinner was a relatively quiet affair and after that I walked Farida out to her car.
I yawned feeling sleepy. I headed up to my room, getting dressed for bed.

My phone buzzed notifying me of a message, it was from Farida.

Forgot to tell you, Movie night at my place tomorrow. The whole gang is coming.

              *********************

Happy New Year💕💕💕... sorry it's coming late 😁😁

Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter will be much better, I promise.

Comment
Vote
Share 💖💖

Hugs and kisses💕💕