Dazz and Ava

***Dazz's P.O.V

   I stare up at the ceiling, waiting for Ava to come back from whatever she was doing with Leo. Gunner asked if I was comfortable with those two spending so much alone time together when we saw that they were gone. I was honestly fine with it. I knew that Leo would never make a move on her or disrespect her. He also had his eyes on someone else, so he wouldn't risk her thinking he was a bad guy or taken. I hear the click of heels on the stone floor in the hall and sit up. Ava walks in, looking tired. I smile and get up.

   "Hey, babe. You okay? You look tired." I pick er up and she giggles as I walk  her over to the bed and lay her down.

   "Yeah, Leo and I got full off of tasting the helps food. Pearl brought who she wanted to help in the kitchen in today, so we just taste tested their food while different people brought it out to us." She groans as I take her shoes off.

   "Nice. How many did you hire?" I start massaging her feet and she lays her head back from where she had it tilted to look at me.

   "All of them. About two dozen I think. It might have been a little more. I lost track. All the food was so good." I smile as I see her eyes closed. She had worked hard to make sure I was happy, so I wanted her to just relax for one night.

   "Well, that's good. What did you do after that?"

   "Talked to Echo about more maids. Called Jett, he's going to be working in the stables starting tomorrow. After that, we just sat in the garden and talked watched Breena's little brother chase around a butterfly. That feels really good." I grin. I know that I reacted bad to my brothers talking about her, but I was glad that she and Leo were becoming so close.

   "Gee, sounds like you're going to leave me for my best friend." I grin and she scoffs.

   "As if. He's like a brother at this point. That would be gross." I laugh and she smiles. "What's with the foot massage?"

   "Can't I just give my beautiful girlfriend a massage?" She chuckles.

   "Yeah, but what's the catch?" I laugh as she looks up at me with humor and skepticism.

   "No catch, babe. You've made me so happy since you came into my life. Can't I just say thank you?" She smiles at me.

   "Yeah. I guess you can." She lays her head back down with a smile and closes her eyes.

   I continue to work at her feet, pressing my thumbs into the soles of her feet. She groans again and I grin.

   "That feel good, baby?" She just nods in response. "Good. Give me a moment." She makes a sound of displeasure when I stop and walk into the bathroom. I get a basket of oils and lotions and walk back into the room. She's still laying on the bed with her eyes closed.

   I set the basket full of oils and lotions down on the nightstand and grab her hands. "Stand up for a moment, baby." She looks at me weirdly, but stands up. I turn her away to face the bed and unzip her dress. She stiffens slightly, but relaxes after a moment. I pull her dress off her shoulders and it slides down to the floor. "Lay down on your stomach." I give her a light push forward and she lays back down.

   "What are you doing, Dazz?" I grab a random bottle, smell it, and then squeeze some into my hand. I think it was supposed to smell like vanilla and apples, but it doesn't really matter. It smelt good.

   I start rubbing it into her shoulders. She moans again and relaxes fully. I smile and work the knots out of her back. It worried me how much stress she puts on herself. She needed to learn how to relax sometimes. The planet wasn't going to fall apart if she took the time to take a breath.