Anissa

"Where are we going?" Queen asks, still keeping the blindfold on her eyes as I drive her to our surprise date

"You will see when we get there" I laugh, "You are so impatient, it's cute"

"I don't think I want to hear those as my last words before I'm killed"

"I am not going to kill you" I smile, turning into the entrance and stopping the car, "I hope you like it, I had Simone help me out a little with it"

"Uh oh"

I get out of the car and help her out the car as well, looking around to see no one is around but us. I saw Simone's car leave as we were driving up, so I know everything is set up and still good. I lead her to our spot before taking her blindfold off, surprising her with a candlelit dinner, at a small park, under the stars

"Oh my goodness!" She smiles, looking at everything set in front of her, "I love it"

"Really?" I ask, sitting down and holding my hand out for her to take so she can sit down as well, "I wanted to surprise you"

"Well you did" She smiles, looking at the food that Simone helped prep. I had her make chocolate covered strawberries and strawberry cupcakes, since strawberry is Queen's favorite flavor. I made lasagna and vegetables, one of her favorite meals, while she was at work this afternoon, "Chocolate covered strawberries?!"

"Yes, but first you must eat dinner" I smile, taking the foil off the lasagna pan, "I made one of your favorites, because Simone says its hard for you to chose a favorite"

"It really is" She rubs her hands together, "Let's eat?"

"Of course" I pull out the silverware and plates, putting the food out on the plate for us to eat, "Eat up"

She takes a bite, rolling her eyes back in pleasure, "This is so good! You have to cook more often"

"For you? Of course" I smile, taking a bite of the lasagna as well. My mom's recipe is hands-down the best, if I do say so myself. She shared it with me the other day, telling me that I need to 'wow Queen' with my cooking skills. There are a lot of foods I can make, but I wanted to make this especially for her. We eat, making small talk before finishing our lasagna

"I want a strawberry" Queen reaches for the container of strawberries, "They look so good!"

"Not as good as you" I smile, grabbing the container and pulling a strawberry out to hold up to Queen's mouth, "Open up"

She opens her mouth, biting into the strawberry as I hold it, "I swear you know the way to my heart"

"I try" I shrug, taking a bite of the strawberry as well "Simone helped immensely"

"Thank you Simone" Queen smiles, "This park has really high slides"

"Yea?" I look behind me, studying the slides, "Let's slide down one"

"Oh?" She looks up at the slide again, "I guess we could try"

I stand up, helping her up to her feet, before leading her to the tallest, windiest slide there is on the playground, "Hold my hand and we'll go down together"

"I don't think this is going to work" She looks at me quizzically

"I think it will" I give her my most mischievous smile.

"Okay... I trust you" She shakes her head.

I take her hand and pull her down the slide with me, going backwards with my feet landing before I do. I feel a small jolt of pain go up my leg, but I don't want to let her know she was right. It is probable that I could break my ankle trying to attempt to go down the tallest slide on the playground backwards.