Queen

"You know your mom was watching us all night, right?" Anissa asks as we get in her car

"I know" I shrug, putting my seatbelt on, "I'm just glad I got the chance to tell them you're my girlfriend"

Earlier the conversation was brought up about our dating, and I finally got the chance to tell my parents the news. Anissa and I are officially dating and that we are happy together. My parents were happy about it, telling Anissa that they were happy if I am happy and that she was welcome in the family. Which actually meant a lot to me.

She smiles, turning the car on and pulling out of the driveway. I place my hand on her thigh as she drives, rubbing my thumb across it to the beat of the music playing.

"I don't care if we on the run, nothin' matters when we one on one, lookin' at us 'cause we goin' dumb, we on the same wave, you the same way, you know I be down if it's with you, where we goin'? Baby, what's the move? We should take a trip up to the moon, get a room" H.E.R. sings her song "Slide" on the radio. I hum along to the chorus, tapping my fingers to the beat as the song continues

"You haven't stopped touching me all night" Anissa smiles, "Why is that?"

"I just like touching you" I shrug, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No" She shakes her head, "Never"

"Okay, just making sure" I smile, looking out the window to watch the street lights go by

"I don't mind it at all" Anissa takes my hand and squeezes it

I'm not sure how well of a girlfriend I'm being to her... I mean we've been spending a lot of time together lately and it's a little scary. I don't want her to leave me at any point, but I do know she has to sleep in her own bed at some point and she will need time away from me. I'm scared to get too attached but at the same time, I want to be attached. This is so confusing! I guess I will get it right with time...

"I need to shower" I tell Anissa, grabbing my clothes for the shower, "Wanna join me?"

"So I can end up freezing in the back of the shower while you hog it?" Anissa raises an eyebrow at me, "Sure"

"You will not end up freezing in the back of the shower" I laugh, grabbing her by both hands, "Come on"

"So pushy" She laughs, standing to her feet and walking with me to the bathroom, "I better get at least some hot water"

"You will" I laugh, taking my clothes off and throwing them to the floor, "I will even let you stand in the water first"

"You spoil me" She shakes her head, stripping her clothes off as well. I turn the shower water on, standing back to wait until it's hot enough to get into, "Come here"

I turn over to her, wrapping my arms around her body and pulling her close to me, "Yes?"

"You know you are perfect, right?" She throws her arms around my neck, shuffling from one foot to the other, "And I seriously can look around the world to try to find someone else more perfect, and I wouldn't find anyone"

I can feel my face start to heat up as I shuffle with Anissa, placing my face in the crook of her neck, "Damn, you really know how to make a girl swoon"

"Just you" She smiles, shuffling me over to the shower, "Let's get in this shower before we waste all of the hot water"

"That sounds like an idea" I nod, allowing her to step into the shower first before I follow behind her. As promised, I allow her to stand in the water first so she can wash her body. I stand behind her just watching in awe at how beautiful her body is. Tattoos and all. I follow the lines of the musical notes tattoo that's on her shoulder, tracing them with my eyes so I don't distract her from washing her body. I follow the huge galaxy themed tattoo that's on her arm, following the pattern up to her eyes which are watching me with amusement