23. Early Christmas Gift🦋

"Eww, disgusting!" Rose jumped up from her seat and quickly pulled out some tissues to wipe her face. She glared at me in disgust.

"What the fuck Liza?"

"Sorry, sorry *cough, cough*. It was so sudden." I inhaled deeply to clear the juice which went into my respiratory system.

"I *cough* just got choked."

"You okay?" Oli asked and handed me some soft tissues hurriedly. I just nodded my head between taking some deep breaths. She turned her whole attention to Rose.

"So, what exactly happened?" Oli leaned forward on the table. "We need the full story."

"Yes,*cough*, details," I also demanded while struggling hard with my coughing. Fuck! I thought that juice already went into my lungs.

"So, I was watching a movie, and Ron suddenly called me." Rose started to give us the flashback while taking a seat beside us. "He asked me if I was free." Rose showed us a smug face. "Of course, I'd say yes, you know. Then he took me to a big restaurant. Then suddenly, BAM! Out of the blue, he said that he would like to date me if I am still single." Rose gaily showed us her full set of white teeth. She was beaming like a Christmas tree and her face was showing an extra glow. She continued her story happily.

"I was like 'OH MY FREAKING GOD'. Ron, he was actually asking me out! How was that even real?! I mean that whole situation was too good to be real." She started to twirl her lustrous hair with her fingers with a dreamy look on her face. "I was like over the sky. My dream finally......"

"Did you say yes?" Oli impatiently cut her off.

"Are you crazy!?" Rose looked at Oli with disbelief. "Of course I said yes. Do you have any idea how it felt to be confessed by Ron?"

"And I don't want to know." Oli crinkled her nose with utter disgust.

My eyes slowly teared up with eternal happiness. Rose and Oli both got shocked and looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What happened?" Oli quickly handed me over some more tissues. "Why are you crying?"

"I *sniff* am so *sniff* happy for you." I pointed my index finger to Rose. "So fucking *sniff* happy."

I was feeling so gratified and relaxed right that moment. Ron liked Rose, Rose liked Ron. They actually liked each other.

Oh my god!

And there I was, a piece of trash, who was thinking unnecessary, terrible things about Ron. He in fact never considered anything that led to me. I desperately wanted to bang my head on the wall until it cracked open. I started to feel so terribly embarrassed about the other day, while I was trying to avoid Ron frantically.

"When you two will have a nice dinner date, I'll pour wine for you both." I told Rose while wiping away my tears. "When you two will be looking at the romantic moonlight, I'll play the violin in the background." Oli and Rose's eyes widened, and their jaws were ajar open, resting on the floor. "When you two will start kissing each other, I'll...."

"That's enough." Oli quickly raised her hand to stop me. "I think Rose is already touched. Right?" Oli turned to Rose.

"Yeah, very touched," Rose answered me as she was trying to recover from her shock.

"Yaay!!" I exclaimed happily. "Now, we can go on a double date."

"Oh, that reminds me!" Rose suddenly gets excited. "What happened with your home date? Did Brant pop your cherry?"

"Don't ask." I said grumpily as I made some invisible drawing on the table with my fingers.

"Why? What happened?" Rose asked in curiosity.