27. Nothing More, Nothing Less🦋

The next morning, I was the first one to wake up. Not only was my head spinning, but my body was also full of sore muscles. Particularly the lower part of my body. Then the horrible memory of last night flashed before my eyes, explaining sufficiently why I am naked with a muscled arm around my waist. My back was interwinding with the well-defined abs behind me. I could typically feel the steady breath on the upper side of my ear. And I could instantly recognise the intoxicating aroma of pure fresh wooded flavour, which dominated my perked up senses last night wholly.

I slowly turned my head, and Ron's pleasant face suddenly appeared in front of me. His eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. He looked deep and peacefully asleep. His luscious lips were parted slightly, and his silky, hazel hair was an artistic mess.

I felt numb. I really had sex with Ron, and the most dreadful part was, I couldn't even recall how many times we did it on one night. I even forgot when I passed out.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

I could still survive if the person was a stranger. That was so wrong on so many levels. First, I had a boyfriend. Second, Ron was Oli's cousin, third, he was Rose's boyfriend. Third, Oli and Rose were a very important part of my life. Annnd I destroyed everything idiotically.

What have I done?!

How could I do this?!

What should I do now?!

How could I explain this fucked up situation to everyone?!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuckkkkkk!!!!!!

I winced and grasped my throbbing head tightly because it started to pound terribly with all that excessive thinking.

The first thing that invaded my bewildered mind was I had to escape from that situation right that moment. Because with a throbbing head I couldn't think of anything at that moment better than that.

I looked around and found my dress was on the heavy carpeted floor. Next I carefully withdrew the muscled arm from my waist and hastily tried to get up. And only then I realised that I couldn't feel my legs.

Too late...

Because I already attempted to get up and threw my upper body out of the bed and without the strong support of my lower body I lost my balance.

I instantly slipped off the edge of the bed and a second from hitting the floor, head first. I tried not to fall, but instead of securing a hold on the bed, I pulled the curtain of the window just beside the bed.

Clack. Clack. Clack.

The damn curtain gave in. I closed my eyes and was prepared to bring down the curtain with me on the floor.

But it didn't happen.

A muscular arm stopped my falling. I even pulled back to that luxurious bed, while holding tightly onto the white curtain, which pulled off from the big French window.

I gulped hard.

Shit!

Ron. Was. Awakened!!

I carefully turned to look at Ron and found a pair of sharp blue eyes staring back at me.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked me with a husky voice. I tightly gripped the heavy white curtain on me and pointed blindly to a random direction while leaning on the stack of soft pillows, trapped under his hard toned chest, which was covered with countless angry looking hickeys.

Did I make them??

"What?" He asked me with the same husky voice as he looked leisurely at the direction I pointed out. He looked back at me. "Do you want anything?" He inquired.