Chapter 9

As Levi began to skate towards the exit with his silver medal and chocolate flowers, Y/n followed behind him. "Levi! Wait!! I want to talk to you! Please!"

Levi rolled his eyes and turned around and faced Y/n. "What?"

"I just want to talk to you. I want to propose a deal. In the upcoming competition. If I win, I want you to hang out with me, just for a week, I'll do anything just to make up for my mistake. I want to make it right. And if you win, you can do whatever you wish, you can erase me from your life. Forget me if you want, you can do it." Y/n smiled at him. "So...Is it a deal?" she offered her hand to him.

Levi looked at her face and sighed. "It's a deal. But don't talk to me if the competition hasn't began and finished or else, this deal is over." he shook Y/n hand as she grinned.

"Can I have a hug? Just a hug, before this deal start. Please." She did Levi's all time favorite puppy dog eyes. His heart flutters as she flashes his a sad smile.

"Fine." and with that, Y/n slightly tackled him in a hug. After a few seconds, Y/n pulled away with a few tears on her cheeks.

"You don't know how much I wanted to hug you." She said, smiling.

'I do...'

"Thank you so much." She waved and skated towards the exit with Bertholdt and Reiner waiting for her.

Levi was stocked at the center of the rink, holding his bouquet of chocolate flowers. He slowly skated towards the exit as well and walked over to Erwin and gave him his silver medal. "This is the best that I can do."

"Keep it. It's yours, not mine." Erwin offered his hand to Levi, which Levi shook. "I'm proud of you."

Levi changed out of his costume and packed all his things. "Levi! Wanna hang out? To celebrate." Petra said.

"Sure."

Petra and Levi walked out the arena and saw a limousine. Petra opened the door and got in. "What the f*ck are you doing?"

"Just get in!" Petra pulled Levi in. He sat next to him, holding his bag to his chest. He look in front of him and saw Reiner and Y/n sitting next to each other.

He nudged Petra. "You didn't tell me that they're coming." He whispered.

"If I told you, you'd go home alone and just sleep and drink tea all day without celebrating our win." Petra said.

"Petra, do you drink champagne? wine perhaps." Y/n asked her.

"Wine is good." She answered.

Y/n nudged Reiner, he looked at her and asked, "What?" Y/n tilted her head to the direction of Levi. Reiner thankfully got it and asked, "Levi, how 'bout you? Champagne or wine?"

"I'll have champagne." He answered. Y/n took a chilled glass and put champagne in it. She gave it to Levi with a smile. He thanked her without making an eye contact.

Bertholdt was quietly talking to the phone with a restaurant manager to inform them that they are going there so they can prepare before they got there.

"Where do you want to go first? The reservation's on 6:30pm." Bertholdt asked.

"Carnival!" Y/n said,excitedly.

They group agreed to go to the carnival. They bought entrance tickets. The skaters didn't want to separate and make different groups, so they stayed together. They walked to different booths and played games.

Levi walked over to Bertholdt with a small stuffed toy. He tapped Bertholdt's shoulder and motioned to Y/n with the toy. Bertholdt smiled and took the toy from Levi. He walked over to Y/n and gave the toy, saying something to her. She looked over to Levi and smiled.