Chapter 20

Levi was discharged from the hospital earlier than Y/n since she have broken an arm and a leg, while Levi got minor injuries that only needed some stitches. In about 4 days, Y/n got discharged from the hospital. Levi was there to pick Y/n and her father up from the hospital. While Bertholdt and Reiner fix the house and most importantly, Y/n's bed and the house space because they will be buying a wheelchair to make Y/n's weeks easier.

F/n took out the wheelchair from Levi small car as Levi himself took Y/n out from the backseat. She put her down on the wheelchair and pushed her towards the entrance of the apartment complex.

"Heheheh... Our apartment is on the 3rd level." Y/n said.

"I know that, brat." Levi said, coming back after closing the car. He pushed her to the apartment doors and He positioned her towards the stairs. He put his arm around her back and an arm behind her knees, being careful not to hurt her healing leg. He slowly lifted her up as F/n folded the wheelchair and began got up the stairs.

"Woah, you're strong." Y/n teased. Levi smirked and began going up the stairs with Y/n in his arms.  Levi carried her to the L/n's apartment and put her down on their couch. Levi was about to leave when F/n called him.

"Levi, you should stay for dinner." He couldn't deny, so he said 'okay'.

As F/n cooks the dinner, the skaters have gathered in the living room. The three was chatting while Levi sat away from the group, silently checking  his phone. Y/n noticed Levi and called out to him. "Pst! Levi!" He looked up and raised an eyebrow. She motioned him to come closer, so he did.

He walked closer to her. She patted the space next to her, smiling at her friend. He looked down and sat down next to her and opened his phone. Y/n puffed up her cheeks and raised up her legs, putting it on top of Bertholdt, who was next to her, And twisted her body so she could lay her head on Levi's lap. She smiled and just lay there.

Levi looked down at her and propped up his hand on her forehead, still looking through his phone. Y/n frowned and Levi saw it. He stopped scrolling through his phone and looked at her once again. "What?"

She said nothing but squinted her eyes and flatly smiled at him. He sighed and put his fingers through her h/c hair, massaging her scalp a bit. She began talking to Bertholdt and Reiner again. Levi noticed this and took his hand away from Y/n's hair. She quickly took his hand and put it back in her hair. Levi smirked and continued to ran his fingers through her hair.

Her eyes began to drop but she kept it open. Bertholdt tapped Reiner's knee and pointed at Y/n. Reiner took a picture and got to what he was doing. Bertholdt stood up and went to the kitchen. "I'm going back to our room, see in a bit." Reiner told him and got up to go to their room.

Levi nodded and glanced at Y/n, who was laying on his lap. Her eyes are close and her mouth is slightly open. He gave her a small smile and rubbed her forehead. He admired her beautiful face and soft face. He slowly poked her cheeks, causing her to close her mouth. He took his phone camera and positioned it above her face. He pressed the button and a bright flash made him gasp. Y/n's eyes opened but quickly closes as she was blinded by the bright flash from the camera. Levi quickly tossed his phone away from him and covered Y/n's eyes with his palm. A shocked expression was plastered on Levi's face.

Y/n took his hand in hers and took it off of her face. "What were you doing?" She squinted her eyes as she looked at Levi.

"I-I-I was looking at a bug that was walking on your face." Levi said quickly. "It flew away though." Levi shrugged his shoulder.

Y/n pinched his cheek and said, "No need to lie to me... You were checking me out, didn't you?"

Levi just stared at her with slightly widen eyes.

"I'm just joking." She laughed. She took out her phone and scrolled through it as Levi leaned forward to pick his phone up from the floor, not caring if Y/n's face got smashed on his chest. He began minding his own business, scrolling and watching film on his phone.

Y/n lifted her phone and poked Levi cheek slowly. Levi looked at her and raised an eyebrow, giving him a glare. Even with the given glare, Y/n smiled and showed him her phone.

The video was Levi glaring at Y/n with a bunny ears filter. "Can I post this on instagram?" She smiled.

Levi shrugged and ignored her. "Okay, I'll post it." She quickly posted the short video of Levi on Instagram.

She posted it with a caption 'Say Hi, Levi!' and tagged Levi on the picture. Minutes or even seconds later, Y/n's phone began beeping violently. Her notification bar was exploding with comment and likes from Instagram.

"Dinner is Ready!" Y/n's father said from the kitchen.

Y/n sat up and Levi put her on her wheelchair and pushed her to the dining room. Reiner soon walked out from the  bedroom and followed Levi to the kitchen. Bertholdt was already there since he help F/n prepare the food.

Levi sat next to Y/n, who was sat next to Bertholdt, again. Levi was beginning to get weirded out with Bertholdt and Y/n always sitting together everywhere. They eat silently until F/n decided to ask his daughter something. "So... When are you planning to go back to Canada?"

"Um... Maybe when I can finally walk with crutches, I think." She answered. "Why?"

"I thought that maybe we should go back since you got injured two times in a row. I'm just worried at what could happen next." He told her silently.

"I think next week is okay to go back. I understand." She said then smiled at her father.

Once dinner was done, Reiner and Bertholdt volunteered to clear the table. Levi and Y/n sat on the couch just silently communicating.

"You're moving back to Canada..." Levi said.

"Well... Yeah. I hope you're okay with it." She said but can't even look up at Levi, who was looking at her.

"Anothe--" Levi was interrupted by Y/n.

"Another year without me on your birthday. I know, Levi."