Chapter 31

Levi and Y/n walked inside the airport. Some people recognized them and took a picture or two with them. "I'm going to miss you again, Levi. I'm going to pay you a visit if it's possible. I prom--"

"No promises." Levi said before turning away.

"Oh...Ok. You know I noticed that your mood will only change if you're going away, leaving me or me leaving you. Why do you kept doing that? It- It's just making me feel guilty and bad about myself that I left you back then." Y/n looks down and played with her fingers.

Levi looked at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, catching Y/n off guard. "I don't even know."

"I'm tired of this. I'm tired of being the only one giving all their effort to fix this relationship. I know that this is not the time to talk about this, but are you sure you still want me in your life? or I'm forcing myself back in your life?" Y/n said quietly. Her voice sounded like she's about to cry, so Levi looked at her face. His eyes widen, She is crying, because of him.

"Oi. Don't cry, brat." Levi desperately wiped away her tear but her tears were replaced by another running down her cheeks. "We've talked about this, right? What did I tell you? This is how I act, this is me. I want you in my life, okay. I'm trying to fix this too."

"You don't look like you're doing anything." She sniffled and looked down again. "You're not lying, right? It's just -- It's just so hard, Levi. You always make me feel bad that I didn't come back or pay you a visit back then. But now mark my words, I will visit you when I can. Don't cut me off. I promise you that." She said before wiping her own tears and standing up straight. "god I'm being so dramatic. I'm sorry."

Levi have nothing to say, except, "It's not your fault, it's mine. I should be nicer to you, I'm sorry." Before pulling her closer to him with his arm. She didn't pull away though, instead, she leaned against him.

Levi was looking through his phone when Y/n shook his shoulder."---Is boarding. 25 minute before departure."

"It's your flight. They're now boarding." She said before looking through Levi's phone out of curiosity. "You're checking out my Instagram account." She smirked, teasing him.

Levi's face became hot. He looked away and stood up. "What are you gonna do about it?" He raised an eyebrow. Y/n smiled at him and took Levi's phone. She opened the camera and took multiple pictures.

"Thank me later. If I'm that hot to you, you could've asked me for pictures." She continued to tease.

"Yeah, sure I will." Levi slightly shook his head and pulled Y/n to him by her nape. "This is my good bye to you for now. Hope to see you again, like you said. Bye." Levi said before kissing Y/n's forehead and cheek.

Y/n stood there, motionless. "Oi. I said goodbye, brat."

Y/n kissed Levi's cheek and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank youuu... I will miss you so much."

"I will too. Goodbye."

"Bye, Levi." Y/n said pulling away and giving Levi a last kiss on the cheek.

Levi nodded his head at Y/n and got in line to go in the plane.

Time skip

''I hate this thing! Mikasa is a lot taller than me and Erwin still paired her with me! You don't know how hard it was to lift a taller woman when wearing skates. F*CK MY LIFE!! I'm not even close to her!" Levi screamed to himself while taking a shower. Roughly scrubbing his skin with his loofa and frustratedly shampooing his hair.

"I'm gonna f*cking force Erwin to f*cking switch me up with Oluo." He said as he rinsed his hair and body. He dried himself and changed into his sleepwear.