Chapter 17

Levi and Y/n walked in the skating rink to rent some skates since they didn't bother to bring their own. They put on their skates and went straight to the ice rink.

The rink was like their second home. Everytime they have problem or something bothering them, they relieve themselves by skating the problems away.

Both being gold medalists, people know them well even if they were in the distance, they can still recognized. Sometimes, going on a walk or in the malls can be a bit tricky. Being known by a lit of people, means having attention everywhere you go. That's why Levi would always put on something that will cover parts of his face or any traits that can be easily seen. Sometimes he even change his personality a bit to blend in with the people to not gather too much attention.

However, Y/n was opposite from Levi. She would gladly take pictures with people around her. She wouldn't cover her face; instead, you could she her casually walking around and just being happy and thankful. She believes that being unique is a gift and you shouldn't hide any of it. She wanted to be a good model to everyone, do what is good and right for everybody, even if it doesn't benefit her.

"I bet you can't touch your toes." Levi said quietly.

"Even when we're young, I can." Y/n bended over touching her toes and even the ice before going back to her usual posture. "You're wrong. I can touch my toes, just like you. I've seen it in the internet." She smiled.

"Stalking me online?" Levi raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not. I'm just trying to know more about my best friend, since we met each other recently and knew that things changed between us." She sassed.

"K, sure." Levi said, looking down.

"You're still my best friend, right?" Y/n asked.

"...yeah." Levi answered

"You hesitated. If I'm bothering you, you can say it to my face. I already knew the feeling when we were young, so it's okay to say that in my face. I will change if you want me to."

"Stop going back to the past. Like you said 'Past is Past'." Levi started to raised his voice.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring it back." She glanced at the exit. "So... We cancel this thing?"

"No. I'm not mad." Levi said, not showing any form of facial expression.

Y/n nodded and continued to skate. Alone. She glided smoothly as Levi watched her. She looked at Levi and motioned him to join her. He slowly glided to her, Y/n took his hand in hers and smiled. She swiftly squatted down, still smiling at Levi. Levi immediately knew what they are going to do. He began skating backwards while pulling Y/n with him. As they gain speed, Y/n stood up straight.

They held hands as they spin in circles. Y/n laughed as she began to feel dizzy. "Ok. Let's stop. I can't take it." They slowed down and Y/n sat on the icy floor.

"Let's go and skate peacefully. Maybe we can catch up with our lives." Levi suggested quietly.

Y/n nodded and stood up with the help of Levi.  They skated together, just talking to each other personally. "It's late. We should go home." Levi said.

"I want to go to your house heheh. Can I?" Y/n said.

"No."

"Oh, okay." Y/n said. "Let's go." They skated towards the exit and took off their skates.

"You can visit my house." Levi broke the awkward silence. "Let's go?" Y/n's face quickly lighten up with a beautiful smile.

"Let's go!" Y/n stoop up as Levi took their skates to give to the assistant, who keeps the skates.