Chapter 35

Today was the first month of Y/n and Levi being in a relationship. So far only Bertholdt and Reiner knew about their relationship, not even Y/n's father knew about it. On Levi's side, not even Hanji, though she have a lot theory about it.

Y/n opened her phone excitedly and got ready to face time Levi. She smiled as it rang, soon enough, Levi answered. She greeted him and he greeted her back but he looked exhausted. "You look really tired, how's your day?"

"I hate everyone you know... Erwin trained me all day and Sh*tty glasses doesn't want to stop talking about you." Levi said before smashing his head on his pillow.

"Are you sure you're okay with face timing right now? I can still call tomorrow." She said.

"I'm fine. Go on, make me happy." He said as he stared at his girlfriend.

"You're sure."

Levi rolled his eyes and said, "How many times do I need to tell you? I said I'm fine."

"Levi, I'm just concern of your well being and---"

"Oh yeah?! I just want to ask you why did you leave me---"

"Levi... We've talked about this..." Y/n features saddened as Levi began mentioning the whole leaving thing. "What do you want me to do then?"

Levi saw her as her face become sad and he immediately stopped. He didn't mean to say everything he said. 'Couldn't my day get any worse? I just ruined everything.' He told himself.

"If you just want to talk about that, then maybe not today. You can say it to my face any day but not today,  make me realize that I was wrong. You can tell me everything, Levi. I won't stop you." Y/n looked away and opened a bar of chocolate, biting a part off and chewing slowly. Levi's heart quicken as he realized that he made her sad, again.

"I didn't mean it to bring that up. Bad day made me mad." Levi sat up and looked straight at the camera. "Sorry."

Y/n pouted and said, "Good night, Levi. Get some rest and I'll call tomorrow night, or you could call  whenever you're free. Bye."

"Wait---" Levi said quickly but got cut off by Y/n ending the call. "First month and I already f*cked up. Good job, Levi." Levi said, throwing his phone away and roughly falling on his back on his neatly made bed. He slapped himself multiple times for making her sad and mad at the same time.

He picked up his phone again and tried calling her again but she didn't answer any of his calls. He decided to send her a bunch of messages, telling her that he's sorry for everything he said. He stared at his phone, waiting for her reply. She have seen his messages and finally gave a reply.

' -___- '

Levi's shoulder  fell and but then he saw her typing. He waited and sighed as the message was only a,

'Go to sleep. I know you're tired.'

'Ok... Good night. Love you. Happy monthsary, Brat.' Levi typed in before sending it. He laid on his bed by he couldn't sleep. He stared at his ceiling and think of something that will make her happy again.

Y/n sat on her bed while watching Netflix on her laptop. 'Did I really hurt Levi that much after I left?' She thought.  She decided to call Reiner and Bertholdt to her house. They watched Netflix all day long and ate chips and sweet until they passed out.

She woke up in the middle of the night and remembered what happened to her and Levi. She opened her phone and texted him about her calling later. He replied back with a simple, 'K.' and of course it made her mad again but decided to sleep it off.