Chapter 14

Y/n turned around to face Levi, still in a hug. "I'm more than happy to stay, Levi." She wrapped her arms around Levi and snuggled to the hug. "Alright. I need to got to hospital to get these checked out. You can come with us if you want."

They walked in the emergency room and got her wounds checked out. Y/n got her injuries fix. Ankle wrapped and cuts are stitched and ready to be scars.

"Let's go to the mall." Y/n said limping to her father. "Please."

"You should get some rest. With that condition of your's, you could get hurt again easily."

"Please just this time." Y/n begged.

"Fine. Go get change." F/n said.

"Hell yeah!!" Y/n said and took her bag  from her father. "Bertholdt, come with me." Bertholdt know exactly what he's going to do. He took the bag and walked with Y/n to the restroom.

"Oi! You can't do that. You're a guy." Levi said.

"He's just going to unzip my dress and hand me the shirt." Y/n reasoned as they continued to the restroom.

Levi crossed his arms over his chest and inhaled deeply to contain his annoyance. "Long time no see, Levi." F/n said, holding out his hand to shake Levi's.

"Mr. L/n. It's nice to see you." Levi said and shook F/n's hand, looking at him with sadden eyes.

"You look so mature now."

"I grew a few inches."

"Y/n really did miss you. When she didn't receive your letter, she cried and didn't go to school." F/n said.

They had a small chat until Y/n and Bertholdt came back. "Ok let's go to the mall!" Y/n exclaimed as she walked using her crutches.

f/n drove them to the mall and they met some fans that want a picture or two, so they gave it to them. Bertholdt and Reiner heard someone whisper something to someone.

"I watched their live performance and you know what I saw?! You know Petra Ral?"

"Yeah. The ginger hair girl from Japan.What happened?!"

"Well you can see in the video that she pulled something from her dress and at the moment that thing 'fell' to the ice, Y/n fell. Look it up online, there's a lot of videos."

Bertholdt and Reiner looked at each other with wide eyes before going to a store to buy something to eat. "Search it up! Search it up!" Reiner said to Bertholdt as they pay for the slurpees.

"What do you want to watch first?" Bertholdt whispered as he show Reiner the videos.

"This." he clicked the video with the title 'Petra cheated'.

They watched the whole video and Petra really did cheat. They decided to tell Y/n and Levi about it. "I already know that. Since she talked to me earlier."

"Why didn't you say anything? the judges should have disqualified her." Reiner said.

"Petra will be disqualified and I don't want that to happen to her since she wanted to win that badly." Y/n explained.

"You still have the right to report and say something about it. " Reiner reasoned.

"And I don't want to. Let's just forget it. Ice cream?" Y/n quickly changed the topic.

They all agreed and went to go for ice cream. "I'll have (favorite flavor ice cream)." Y/n said, giving her money to Bertholdt. He ordered the flavors of ice cream for everyone.

Levi looked at Y/n admiring her happy face even to what had happened earlier. He almost smiled as he recalled the memories from when they were younger.

Y/n opened her mouth and Levi automatically put the ice cream in front of her face so she could eat some of his ice cream, even if she have one of her own. Y/n happily licked Levi's ice cream as they sat by the tree on Y/n's frontyard. After eating some if Levi's ice cream, y/n puts her ice cream in front of Levi, so he could eat some of hers. Levi smiles as they thank each other. Y/n leaned her head on Levi's shoulder as he leaned his head on hers.

Levi's thoughts were broken once he saw Bertholdt spoon-feeding Y/n with his ice cream. She smiled and took a spoonful of ice cream from her cup, feeding the ice cream on her spoon to Bertholdt. Y/n then walked over to Reiner and licked Reiner's ice cream. Reiner laughed and took a spoonful of Y/n's ice cream.

Levi's hand scrunched to a fist and accidentally broke the plastic spoon. Y/n turned her head towards her and tilted her head. Levi looked down on his hand to see a broken spoon. He cleared his throat and said, "I'm going get a new spoon." then walked away.

Levi returned with a new spoon. As soon as he saw Y/n switching ice cream with Bertholdt, he quickly took Y/n's ice cream and swapped it with his before walking away and sitting down on one of the table. Y/n laughed and ate Levi's ice cream.

Soon they all want to go home and get some rest. F/n drove Levi to his apartment first before going to their own. "Levi."

"What?"

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'll meet you at your house. Give me the address."

"We're staying at (Address). Is 4 good?"

"Yeah, bye." Levi turned to walk to the his apartment.

"Levi."

"What?"

Y/n opened her arms and wait.

Levi walked closer to her, giving her a tight hug. Y/n squeezed him. "Thank you for giving me a chance."

"You're welcome, brat."

They all separated and went to their ways. Bertholdt and Reiner staying at F/n's apartment.

"I'm so ready to sleep." Y/n said.

"We're sharing a bed. Please don't take all the blanket and my space." Reiner said.

"Ok, boss." Y/n said.

They all laid down on the matress. Y/n laid in between of the tall males. "Oyasuminasai, minasan. Goodnight, everyone." Y/n said.

"Oyasumi. Goodnight." Bertholdt and Reiner said in unison.

Reiner woke up with something on his chest. The ray of sun blinded him for a second before he saw a body on top of him. Y/n's lower half is on top of his chest and Bertholdt's head is on top of Reiner's legs while Y/n's head is on Bertholdt's stomach. Their position was very complex and it was a ritual to not wake the two up until they wake up by themselves. Bertholdt and Y/n have sleeping habits and Reiner is used to it.

Reiner gently took his phone and quickly snapped a picture of their sleeping position. He chuckled a he posted it on Instagram.

ReinerArmoredBraun: Send Help. Can't get up.

Levi received a notification from Instagram. He made himself tea before going through his phone. He scrolled through numerous posts on Instagram and saw that it was from Reiner.

As soon as he saw the picture, he threw his phone to the floor. He drank his tea, trying not to ruin his morning even further.

Ice Coldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें