Chapter 25

Y/n and Levi stayed inside his apartment, not doing anything. "Are we just gonna stay here until December 29? Because if that is your plan, then I think I'm gonna die here." Y/n said to Levi as they sat on the couch. Levi was silently checking his phone, while Y/n was laying  on the couch since her phone was charging and Levi scolded her about using them while charging, saying that it will damage the battery.

"Yes."

"What the crap am I gonna do?!"

"Clean the apartment. Sleep. Cook. Take care of me, if you want to." Levi quietly said the last part.

"I already did all that." Y/n moved her body to Levi's lap and tap his arm. "You wanted me to take care of you?" She smirked.

Levi didn't reply to her, instead, he tried to ignore her and continued checking his phone. Ignoring her became harder after she wrapped her arms around his stomach while still laying on the couch. "Don't ignore me, Levi..." She snuggled her face on Levi's stomach and said, "What do you need?"

"Take care of me, you brat." Levi said.

"Aweee. I knew you need me." She smiled up at him as she sat up. "What do Levi need? Hugs and kisses? a massage? Do you want me massage your scalp? Tell me, what you do need?" She smiled and moved closer to his face.

Levi blushed to what she said. "A massage will do." Levi stood up and walked to his bedroom. Y/n smiled at him and sat on the couch, waiting for Levi to come back. "What the f*ck are you waiting for?" Levi yelled from the bedroom.

Y/n gasped and stood up, limping to Levi's bedroom. As she walk inside, she saw Levi removing his shirt. She stood there, not saying anything to announce herself. "Oi!!" Levi said, poking Y/n's forehead roughly.

"Oh yeah. Removing your shirt isn't necessary since we're not using oil."

"We're using one." Levi threw a bottle at Y/n, which she caught.

"You didn't tell me though." Y/n said, walking to Levi's bed. Levi laid on his bed, stomach down. Y/n put down the bottle on Levi's night stand and walked out of the room to wash her hands. She tied her hair back and rolled the sleeve of her long sleeves. She walked to the room again and saw Levi still laying on the bed.

"I'm sitting on you." She took the oil from the table and got on top of Levi. He tensed up as she sat on his ass. "I hope I'm not to heavy." She giggled.

"And I hope you know what you are doing." Levi said as he closes his eyes. Y/n chuckled and leaned over, kissing his cheek. Levi's eyes quickly opened but closed again. He is now a blushing mess in front of Y/n.

Y/n poured down a bit of oil on Levi back and on her hand. She rubbed her hands together and rubbed Levi's back. He tensed up a bit but shortly relaxed. She began rubbing circles with her fingers and she pressed on some spots with her palm, causing Levi to let out a pleasured groan. Y/n smiled and continued to massage Levi. "Do you like that?" She asked as she put pressure on his back. Levi let out what it seems to be a moan. Levi's eyes opened wide and blushed to what he have done. He nodded and turned his head to the other side. Y/n chuckled and continued massaging Levi.

Once they were done, Y/n got off Levi and he sat up, only to realize that he in fact got some business. He quickly laid on his bed, positioning himself like earlier. Y/n wiped her hands on a towel and went out his room. Once she's out of Levi's sight, he slapped himself on the face. "What the f*ck were you thinking?!" He whispered, scolding himself in the process.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of his room, tiptoeing to the bathroom to mind his business. As he walked out of his room, he saw Y/n putting on his apron with gloves on her hands. "I going to cook dinner, Levi. and you shouldn't take a shower after a massage. Just leave the oil or let me wipe them off." Y/n said.

"I-I was only going to pee."

"Oh ok. But let me wipe them off." Y/n pulled the towel from his waist. Levi quickly turned around as Y/n began wiping his back. Good thing Levi left his pants on or things would be much more awkward than this. "Ok, you're good to go." Y/n said as she gave Levi the towel.

Levi thanked her and quickly walked to the bathroom to do his business. Moments later, Levi came out of the bathroom. The dinner table was already ready. Y/n was sitting on a chair and checking her phone. She turned her head to look at Levi. She smiled and said, "Oh! Hi Levi. What took you so long? I finished the dinner and you're still in there." She chuckled as Levi sat on the chair opposite to her, still shirtless.

"Ok, Let's eat. Itadakimasu!" They ate silently, sometimes talking to each other, but Levi can't look straight at Y/n's eyes. And Y/n noticed that.

"Is there something wrong, Levi?"

"No." 

"Then why can't you look at me? Straight in the eyes?"

"I don't know." Levi answered.

"Liar." Y/n said and finished her food. "If we both wanna fix this friendship or any relationship for that matters, we need to be open to each other." She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"If I say this to you, you'll get awkward when you're with me." Levi glared at her.

"Fine. You done, right?" She stood up and took her plate. Levi pushed his plate away from him and Y/n took it, washing the dirty dishes and not talking to Levi.

Levi sighed and said, "Go to my room after you finish that." Levi walked off and went to his room.

Once Y/n finished the dishes, she walked to Levi's bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed. The bed had a long pillow separating the bed into two. "You're sleeping there." Levi pointed to one side of the bed. Y/n nodded and began getting ready.

"Why can't I sleep on the couch or lay a futon on the ground?" Y/n asked. Levi stopped what he is doing and said,

"Because it is still winter and it is ice cold in the living room and a futon or a comforter won't anything to make you warm." Before going back to  what he was doing.

'I have a blanket and I think a bit of cold air won't hurt me. But I'm staying at his apartment so I might as well follow what he says.' Y/n thought.

Levi laid on the other side of the bed while Y/n took of her jacket but leave her long sleeves on before combing her hair. She wanted her hair to be braided but she can't do it by herself since Bertholdt or Reiner mostly braided her hair. "Levi, can you braid my hair?" Levi sighed and sat up. Y/n quickly, even with her wrapped leg, got on to the bed and sat between Levi's legs.

Levi froze for a moment before taking the comb from her hand. He, being the one to braid her hair when they were young, still knows how to braid hair. As he is braiding her hair, he took in a deep breath, smelling Y/n's shampoo. While Levi was braiding Y/n's hair, she rubs small circles on Levi's pajama pants. "Remember when we were young, you braided my hair every time we go out and play at the park? It was so fun, you know." She smiled.

"How can I know how to braid hair now, if I didn't braid your hair back then?" Levi said sarcastically.  He tied the end of her hair and lightly pushed her head away from him. "Your hair is braided, brat."
Y/n rolled to the other side of the bed and laid on the soft pillow. Levi laid on his part of the bed. They are being separated by the long pillow in the middle. Y/n sat up real quick and gave Levi a kiss on the cheek. "Good night, Levi." She giggled and pulled the blanket over her body.

Levi froze again. "go to bed, you brat." Levi said while opening his phone and distracting himself.

Levi couldn't help but think about what happened this day, it escalated real quick. He couldn't sleep and ended up sleeping past midnight, he can help but stare at Y/n's beautiful face. But all he could say about this sleep, it was the bed sleep he has gotten in years.

Levi woke up with someone moving, on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw Y/n on top of his chest, sleeping peacefully. He must be dreaming so he closed his eyes again and continued to sleep.

But everything that happened is not a dream.