First Day Of School

Her first period was honors chemistry. One of her favorite subjects. She walked in and picked somewhere to sit. Not in the front or back but the middle. She sat on her phone and watched some anime while waiting for class to start. She loved anime. She could watch it in English or Japanese.

All of sudden a shadow went over her. "Excuse me." A voice said. "You're in his seat." She didn't hear her. The girl then said it again but this time pushing her bag on the ground. "I said you're in his seat!" Y/N looked up to see who pushed her bag. She saw that there were seven different girls in front of her. The fuck? "Okay I'll pretend you didn't do that," she says while picking up her bag. "Now, can I help you?" "Yea, you can get the fuck out of Namjoon's seat." Y/N looks confused. "I'm sorry, who's seat?"

All seven of the girls gasped in shock. "Namjoon. The Namjoon" "Doesn't ring a bell." At this point, the girls were furious, especially the one in front. "How could you not know who they are?" "Who's they? And why does this Namjoon have his own seat?" "Because it's the perfect seat for him. Not too far in the front, not too far in the back. And we can all see him perfectly." "Well when Namjoon gets here he can ask me to move himself." "Or you could move your fat ass now and save him the trouble."

Y/N knew people would call her fat. It's her physique. She's not really fat. She's just thick. "Fat? Yea ard." Her philly slang came out. "Anyway, y'all can go now." She said shooing them away. The girls didn't leave. The one hit her and the whole class saw. "You might wanna cut that shit out." Y/N says to her. "Or what you'll sit on me?" The girl says. Y/N smirks and sits down. This time the girl hits her twice as hard. Y/N jumps up. "Alright bitch you got one more time befo-" all of sudden, she hit her. Right in the face. Hard. The whole class saw and heard it. As if it were instinct (which it was) Y/N immediately punched her in the face. The girl fell to the ground. As if it were luck, the teacher walked in only to see Y/N hit the girl in the face. She was sent right to the principle.

Y/N tried to explain to the principle that the girl hit her three times and she only hit her once but she didn't want to listen. Just before the principle could give her her punishment there was a knock on the door. "It'd better be important!" She screams and lets them in. Two boys walked in. Two handsome boys. "Please don't let her get in too much trouble." The shorter one says. "Yea it's not her fault. The other girl was messing with her and hit her three times very hard." The taller one says. Why are they defending me? The principle heard this and decided a different punishment. Detention for the day. It was self defense but she was still fighting.

The three of them walked out and went back to their chem class. "Thank you for that." She says. "Of course, I would've felt bad if you'd gotten in trouble because of one of my fans." "Fans?" Someone's conceited. "Oh? Are you the famous NAMJOON?" She says sarcastically. "Hey don't sweat it. I've been fighting all my life. I AINT scared of no bitch." Her accent came out. She never tried to hide it. The boys noticed it. "Are you Korean?" The shorter one asks. "Yea partially." The boys wanted to know more but didn't have time to talk. The shorter one asked if she could sit with them at lunch so they could get to know her more. She agreed. Since she didn't really have any friends in the first place. While they walked in to class Namjoon jokingly said "You can sit there. Since you fought so hard for it." She laughed and sat down. Lunch was fourth period.

Lunch

She walks in the lunch room stare after stare and gets her food. She then looks for the two boys from her chem class and found them. With them were five other guys. All handsome. Namjoon motions her to sit with them. "Guys, this is.." "Y/N" she says. "Hey, you're the girl that punched someone first period." One of them say. "Well to be fair, she was hitting me first." "I don't blame you." Another one says. "Hey wait a minute, you're the girl that moved in next door." "Yep that's me."

"Well we should probably introduce ourselves since we live next door to each other." One by one they say their names. "Kim Namjoon but you can call me RM" "Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin" "Min Yoongi but call me Suga" "Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi." "Park Jimin" "Kim Taehyung but you can call me Tae" the last one didn't say his name. He was too distracted. "And what was your name?" She said to him. She stared at him so he'd say something. "What oh sorry I'm-" he stopped and stared at her. "What was that?" she says. "Jeon Jungkook".

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Y/N. Y/N Szuzuki." "Szuzuki? That sounds Japanese." Jin said. "It is, I'm Japanese." They were surprised. "Your Korean is very good." Suga says. "Well that's because I'm also Korean. To be exact I'm 25% Korean, 25% Japanese, and as you can tell by my skin 50% black." "And you only speak Korean?" Jimin asks. "Oh no, I also speak English, Japanese, and Korean." They all stare in awe. "Wow THATS amazing." Taehyung said. "It's not that great." She says jokingly. "The only one that speaks another language is Namjoon." "Really?" "Yea," RM says. "I taught myself English when I was young." "That's amazing. I just had my parents to teach me. But you taught yourself. That's so cool." RM felt flustered that she was so amazed by his talent.

"Now I'm used to getting stares of disgust,"
Y/N says. "But these ones seem more like stares of disgust mixed with envy. Can I ask why you guys are so famous here?" "Well," Jimin starts explaining, "we're pretty famous. We design clothes. Not just clothes. Shoes, and accessories too. Plus, we model them ourselves, take the pictures ourselves, and sell them ourselves so we don't have to waste money on things like that." "Ohhhhh YOU guys. I knew i recognized you somewhere. I know your clothing line. But I'm blanking on the name." "BTS" Jungkook says without looking her way. What's his problem?

"What does that stand for?" "Beyond The Scene" he says again not looking her way. "Oohhhh. Cool name. But why did you decide to abbreviate it?" "Because that's too long to put on clothes." He has a bit of attitude in his voice. "Did I do something wrong?" She says to Jungkook. They all look surprised. Suga looks amused. He finally turns and looks at her. Her face unbothered. Damn. Out of all of them, he's the cutest. His eyes meet with hers. She wiggles a little in her seat due to shyness. "Well it just so happens that the girl you punched was someone I was involved with." "Oh, sorry. I don't know what to tell you though. Am I supposed to just sit there and let her mess with me?" "No but you didn't have to punch her." "Well where I'm from, if someone hits you, you hit them back. Can't let people out here thinkin I'm some punk." Her accent came out again. "Sorry," she says shyly. "Sometimes when I talk my accent comes out and I use a lot of slang." The boys nod.

"You can't blame her though Kook," Suga says. "She is a bit of a bitch." The others nod in agreement. As lunch comes to an end, Y/N begins to leave. "Sorry guys I've got to go, apparently my next class is really far from the lunch room." "Where is it?" Tae asks. "Ummm, 259." "Oh perfect, I'm going there too. I'll walk you." Y/N's surprised. No one's been this nice to her besides in the states. "T-Thank You." She said stuttering. She got a little embarrassed. "Awwe that's cute." Tae said. He grabs her hand and takes her to class. Again, nothing but stares.