Gym With Yuki

Today in gym was a chill day. The kids would work out or play games if they wanted. Usually on days like this, Y/N and Jungkook played games together. Today was basketball. They both were captains. "Yuki, you know how to play?" Y/N asks. "A bit." Y/N didn't mind having her on the team as she wasn't that competitive. But Jungkook on the other hand, one of the most competitive people in the school. The only person he didn't mind losing to was Y/N.

"Can I be on Kook's team?" Kook? "Ummm that's up to Kookie. Kookie do you mind?" "No I guess not." He's so lying. Yuki walks over to his team and all the boys stared at her. She walked with a bit of umf to it. Is this bitch switching? Y/N couldn't help but chuckle at Yuki's desperate attempt to get attention. Jungkook didn't bat her an eye. Y/N felt a sense of relief. "Kookie," Yuki said, "Can I be on your team?" "It's Jungkook. And sure." Ha take that bitch. You're not taking my Kookie from me.

They started the tip off. Besides Y/N there were two other girls playing. Normally the three of them always played with the boys. So Jun and Joonie got along well with the boys and Y/N. She liked them. She considered them her only female friends since all the other females hated her. Today, Joonie was on her team. "Alright I'll get Yuki." Y/N says. "Go easy on her," the guys say "She probably hasn't played as much as you." "Yea yea, I will." Boy was that a mistake.

She charged Y/N so many times she would've been kicked out the game had it been an official one. They weren't accidental either. She played as if she knew what she was doing and she charged y/n on purpose. Never played before my ass. Finally Y/N had had it. She had a feeling she was stronger than her and wanted to get back at her. The score was 61-60 and her team was down. Only 5 seconds left. Y/N had to get a buzzer beater. Joonie passed her the ball and right as she caught it Yuki charged at her. Y/N knocked her down and shot the ball. *Buzzer goes off* "Yes!" Y/N cheers.

"Nice job guys. Take that Koo-" before she could finish she turned to see a terrible sight. "Yuki, are you okay?" Jungkook asked her while holding her. "I- I think so. Owww!" She screams as she gets up. "My arm hurts." "Well let's take you to the nurse" He says. He helps her off the floor and holds her arms. "Can you walk me?" "Sure." Jungkook walks her to the nurse.

You've got to be kidding me. Is she serious? Like she wasn't pushing my ass the entire game. Then the ONE time i push back she magically falls and hurts her arm? fuck that. Y/N walks away too angry to stay. I can't believe i have to see that bitch for one more day.

She gets her stuff from her gym locker and leaves out in her gym clothes. She speeds off in her car, not caring if she'll get in trouble.