A Relaxing Break...Sorta

Y/N takes Jaylen upstairs as it was now almost 9 and he was feeling very tired. She comes back down stairs excited to watch the show with her new friend. "So are we eating snacks orrrr actual food?" He asks. "For this show? We'll definitely need food. I'll make some. As long as you don't have a weak stomach." "Uh oh." he says nervously. "You do?" "A little?" "Yikes. Welp, snacks it is then." Y/N says jokingly. Anzai steps out to call his parents and tell them he's staying at a friend's house. While he's on the phone Y/N gets another message. Then another. Then another. They keep coming. It's from the boys.

Jimin-Is that guy staying there?

Hoseok-Why are you ignoring us?

Yoongi-I know you see your phone blowing up

Taehyung-Are you doing this on purpose?

She skims the messages saying that she should talk to them. Then, something catches her eye. A new different number she doesn't have saved.

??-Come on guys if she doesn't want to talk to us, let her be. It's her fault she's missing out. If she wants to be mean oh well.

She finally spoke.

Y/N-Im sorry who the fuck are you?

??-Y/N, you don't have to be so mean. It's me, Yuki

Y/N-Did I ask for your opinion?

Yuki-Well that wasn't very nice

Y/N-I don't care!

Jimin-Y/N stop being mean!

Y/N-Jimin?!?!

Jin-Yea stop being mean to Yuki when she's been nothing but Nice to you

Y/N-Guys she's been kicking me out this entire time! She pushed herself down the steps! You have to believe me!

Namjoon-That doesn't make sense. How could she push herself?

Y/N-By falling?

Jimin-Stop it liar!

She paused.

Y/N-You know what. You're right. I lied. I guess you wouldn't want to be friends with a liar huh.

Jin-No. especially not a mean one.

Y/N-Even you Kookie?

Jungkook-I can't Y/N. I can't.

Y/N-I see. Two years gone like they were nothing. You guys are willing to pick someone you've know for less than a month over someone you've know for two years. Bye.

She leaves the chat.

Anzai comes out of the room from his phone call. "Good news. My mother didnt even know i was out." He says laughing. "But, she says i can stay as long as i want." He notices her eyes and her facial expression. she looks as if she's about to cry. A look of worry now way too apparent on his face. She notices and fixes herself then speaks. "Then how bout the whole night? This show is long. Long and good." "Like my- never mind." "What was that?" Y/N says chuckling. "nothing." He says laughing. She laughs at him too.

They stayed up the entire night watching all three seasons. Anzai was on the verge of falling asleep and Y/N was tired. As the last episode reached its end, Anzai fell fast asleep on Y/N. Y/N, being very tired, didn't know what to do. I don't wanna wake him up. But i'm also tired asf. If i get comfy i'll be okay. She grabs her blanket, gets comfy, and falls asleep.

The next Morning

Y/N wakes up to Anzai still sleep. Awwwe. He's so cute when he's asleep. She slowly and carefully slips away and decides to make them breakfast. A traditional Japanese breakfast. Anzai wakes up. "That smells amazing." He says in a sleepy voice. Damn. That sleepy voice really hitting different . "Yea, my dad taught me how to make a whole lotta Japanese stuff. I thought you'd like it." "I can tell I will."

They eat breakfast and talk about the show for a little while. Soon, Anzai gets a call saying he has to go home to watch his little sister. "Y/N this was amazing. I've never had so much fun all my time in Korea." "I'm glad i could help you realize there's amazing people here too." He leaves the house and says goodbye. Y/N walks him to the door. Without context, the scene could be taken differently. Her hair's messed up, she's got pjs on, and she looks very tired. Jungkook saw. Everything. And he was furious. He slammed his door. Hard. She heard it and somewhat felt bad.

Can't wait to go back to school with all my classes with BTS. Great.