Friends Again

Monday

Y/N goes to school. She knew she was going alone. So Jun and Joonie were sick. They stayed out all night last night and caught colds. Anzai had to watch his little sister who was sick. Y/n was going to visit him after school.

At lunch she sat alone. No one to talk to. No one to laugh with. She got her food and popped in her head phones. Anime again. While watching some TV she noticed an air next to her. Like someone was next to her. She looks up to see the boys with her. She tries to get up and leave but Jungkook grabs her hand. She sits.

"Where's your girlfriend?" She says to him. "SHES NOT-" he calms himself. "She's not my girlfriend. Can you please just listen." "You've got 5 mins." "We're sorry." Jin says. "Really we are. We should've believed you." "What makes you believe me now?" "We talked to your friend Anzai. He told us how she threw herself down the steps and how sad you were when we stopped being friends." I'll kill em. "We're really sorry." Yoongi says. "We had no idea how crazy she was. Apparently, she was a crazy fan that wanted to meet us and wanted you out of the way."

"What about everything else?" y/n says not looking up from her food. "We know she pushed you in basketball." Jimin says. "We talked to your other friends too. They told us how sad you were too." I'll kill em all. "They really opened our eyes y/n." Hoseok says trying to hold her hand. "They really showed us how such ass holes we were." Y/N saw the sincerity in their eyes. "We're sorry. We really are. We're really really sorry." Tae says. They all put their heads down.

"I know you are guys. And like i said, i didn't do stuff to hurt you. Any of you. I was hurt myself. I needed people. People that wouldn't leave me." They understood her. They finally listened and saw what it felt like. "But there's one thing I don't get. Why did you keep saying I'm yours?" "Because you are." Hoseok says.

"What he means is," Namjoon says. "Everything we've made, we've had to share. Our clothing line was originally for us to wear. Only us. Just seven friends with different ideas for them to be different from everyone else. But our parents thought it'd be a good idea for us to sell them. Ever since then, nothing we've had was truly ours. We had to share everything. Then one day this beautiful, amazing girl moves in next store and she only cares about us. For once, we didn't have to share. We had you." She felt touched. She never knew they felt that strongly about her. She felt bad.

"I'm sorry. I never knew you guys felt that way." She says. "Don't apologize. We never told you anyway." Jimin says. "But, if you'll still have us, we'd love to be friends with you again. Really. We have and still do miss you." "I missed you guys too. Yea I'd love to be friends again." They all hug. "Now i think you two need to talk." Suga says to her and Jungkook. They all leave.

"Hey," she says shyly. "Hey." "I'm sorry." They both say in unison. "Y/N you have no reason to be sorry. I hurt you and i knew I did once i did it. But she was only a one time thing. And i only did it because i thought you and that Anzai guy were together. And she wasn't even that good. I'd rather had done it with you. I wish it were you. Everyday i regret it and wish i could take it back. I shouldn't have did it. I understand if you hate me because of it." He begins rambling on about how sorry he was until y/n stops him by placing her lips onto his. He's stunned.

"I don't hate you Kookie." "You don't?" he says. "No. I dont. You were hurt. So was i. We did the same to each other." They both were hurt by each other. "So, does this mean you feel the same way about me that i do about you?" He asks. "Maybe. Maybe not." "Y/N" he says whining. "I'm just teasing. Yes Kookie. I love you. I've always had." "I love you Y/N." Y/n grabs his face and pulls him closer to give him a loving and passionate kiss. "I love you too Kookie."

The rest of the boys come back and they all have lunch and laugh. She sits with Jungkook and he puts his arm around her. They're officially a couple. "Oh yea I forgot to ask." He says. "Was he good?" "What do you mean?" She says. "Was the guy good? I told you Yuki was terrible. You never told me if the guy was good or not." "Oh. Ummm i don't know." "You don't know?" "Nope." "Well he cant be better than me." He says with confidence. "Well I wouldn't say that." She says teasing. She knows how jealous he gets. "If you really wanna know, you can find out tonight."  She smiles and lays on his shoulder and laughs with all of them. 

The End