Oh Yea, My birthday

School, one day before Y/N and Jaylen's bday.

School was the same. The boys didn't even look her way anymore and neither did she. I can't believe they threw our friendship out the door like that. For someone they've barely even met. Throughout the year, Y/N became very close with So Jun and Joonie. They sit down with her at lunch and suddenly, So Jun screams at her.

"OMG Y/N. YOUR BDAY IS COMING UP." "Oh yea, my birthday." Y/N says. "It's no big deal. I'm only turning 17." "Still we hav to do something. What do you think Anzai?" He looks at So Jun. Y/N motions for him to keep his cool. "How ab about we throw a p p party?" "THATS A GREAT IDEA." Joonie screams. "Yikes i don't know about that." "Come on let's do it. Your house is big enough." Joonie protests. "Let's do it! We've got to!" Reluctantly, y/n gives in to her friends. "I guess we can." "YES!" So Jun yells. "Anyone can come right?" "Sure." Anzai looks at her and asks "Does that include BTS?" "If they wanna come, i ain't stopping them."

Y/N's Birthday

"Happy birthday Y/N and Jaylen. Happy Birthday to you!" So Jun, Joonie, and Anzai sing. "Make a wish Jay." Y/N says. He tries to blow the candles. She blows behind him to make him think he did it. "Yayyyy" he yells. "Good job Jay. Now, you ready to go to Kimmie's house? "Kimmie. Kimmie!" "I'll be right back guys. He's staying the night over there." "We'll set up while you're gone." Joonie says.

Y/N takes Jaylen to Kimmie's house, the girl down the street. Her 12 year old brother answers the door. "Well hello Y/N." "Hey little man. Where's your sister?" "She's in the bathroom. But you can surely come in and wait." "Thanks." Kimmie's brother Lang has liked Y/N since she moved in. She finds it cute. "So, I hear it's your birthday." "Yea it is." "Well, happy birthday beautiful." Thank you Lang." She gives him a kiss on the cheek and he falls. Kimmie comes down the steps.

"Sorry about him." "It's ok." y/n says chuckling. "Oh this is from my parents." She gives Y/N a box. "Open it." It's a snow globe of the famous LOVE sign in Philadelphia. Y/n tears up a bit thinking of her home. "Omg Kimmie i love it." "I knew you would." Y/N gives her a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Thanks kid. I really love it." "No problem. This is just a thanks from my parents for teaching me kick boxing for free." Y/N leaves Jaylen there and goes home.