Chapter 1: Sleepless

Taylor's POV

It's passed 11pm and I am currently laying on my bed thinking about someone. Can you guess who that someone is?

Yup. You're right.

My bestfriend.

Am I surprised that I'm thinking about her?

Nope.

I always do that. It's almost like a hobby. But tonight is different. I am thinking about her because of what I heard and saw at school this afternoon...

FLASHBACK

It's December. Which means Christmas is coming! But it also means it's cold.

When Christmas is coming, of course, that means Christmas Break!! VACATION!!! WOOOHHHH

A lot of people aren't that happy though.

Like me.

A break from school has it's twin... pile of works. From simple tasks to the one's where you'll want to pull your hair out.

Essays. Easy? Questionnaires. Still easy? Reasearch? Maybe, it depends on the topic that you got and what chapter you're doing. Activities? Still depends. Projects? If you're lazy, then a big 'NAH.'

But still! A vacation is a vacation, I should be grateful!

^_^

When I heard the bell rang, I sigh. Finally. It's been a long day for me...

But I still can't go home. I'm one the of Student Councils at our school. I really don't want to join, but my bestfriend said that it would be fun. I don't want to leave her alone, and I want to be with her all the time, so I joined.

Little did I know that we are going to be put in different groups. Yes, we have groups. The school believed that it would be easier for us in that way. They will assign us to do different tasks. One group for planning. One for buying things. One for deciding the things to buy. Etc. -_-

Our schedule won't fit! We barely see each other. It's fine. Even if I didn't join I won't be able to see her too, she's still going to be busy. Might as well have this as a distraction.

after some boring explanations, sharing of ideas, and pointless questions...

The meeting was done. Planning? Still not done, but we're going to continue that some other time. Finally! I'm going home!

I'm on my way to the parking lot. Majority of the students already left, our meeting lasted for hours so I am not surprised that I am not seeing people in the hallways.

Imagine how shocked I was when I heard some whispers coming from the comfort room.

"Baby, when are you going to break up with that b*tch?", a girl whispered.

"Don't worry babe, i'll dump her. Soon. I just need to get in to her pants first before I break her heart. But now, let us celebrate. Shall we?", the guy said. His voice is kind of familiar.

"We're doing this for a while now..." disappointment and sadness is clear in her voice.

"I promise to you baby, it'll be over soon. I'll break up with her and you and me will be official" the guy's tone is convincing.

Silence*

I heard nothing so I tried to get closer to fulfill my curiosity. I heard moans. Woah. Wait. What?! Moans?! MOANS?!!

Did they got lost and thought that our school is a motel?!

I got closer to call them out, by being a Student Council, I am supposed to somehow keep peace and order inside the prison, i mean school...

But then I found Andy...

Nat's boyfriend...

My bestfriend's boyfriend.

He's cheating on her...

I should let her know this...

END OF FLASHBACK

I keep on clenching my hands everytime I remember that scene.

How dare he cheat on her?!

I only have I thought it mind that I have been repeating over and over again.

I should let her know this...

A/n: This is my first story so please bare with me. And sorry for the errors...