Chapter 8: Vacation

Natalia's POV

Weeks had passed and Tay's quiet. Literally to EVERYONE at school. She's not participating in classes anymore. She even quit as a Student Council! She has a very low energy which is not her at all. She's a very energetic and bubbly person. I hate seeing her like this, but I can't do anything.

It's now our Christmas break, first day of our vacation actually, and Andy and I are going on a trip. Yes. I'm still with Andy. I can't get caught. If I don't have a boyfriend it'll be more fishy. I genuinely feel bad using him, before...

with what Tay said yesterday, he's cheating on me, but I really can't lose my family. So I guess we're just using each other. I don't know his purpose tho...

I pushed my bestfriend away for this. I'm not going to waste that sacrifice. If enduring a relationship with Andy will prevent my parents' suspicion, then so be it.

Andy asked my parents about my favourite place and now we're going there. Knowing that they have some bad blood, he still did it.

I have to say the guy has THE guts. Or maybe his face was just thick that's why he was able to do that?

I don't know. But I think it's the latter.

Am I happy that we're going there? Of course. That's my favourite place after all.

Am I happy with who I'm going with? Of course...

NOT.

Yesterday...

Katie's POV

Finally! Last day in school and tomorrow will be our first day of Christmas Vacation! I'm so excited!

But I'm not going to be able to spend it with Andy, because he's going on a vacation with Natalia. Bummer.

--------

It's lunch time and I'm on my way to my locker to drop my book there before I head to the cafeteria when I heard movements from the comfort room. No. Scratch that. It's not just some movement. It's some fast movements with grunts.

I saw Andy banging a blonde girl. I smiled. Finally. He got what he want from Natalia--

Wait. Something's wrong. Did she dyed her hair? Isn't this girl TOO blonde to be Natalia?

"Nice working with you Kelly" the f*ckboy said. eyeroll* So it's really not Natalia. Why am I surprised? He's a playboy.

-_-

"No. Problem. If Katie's not available, just call me and I'll be there for you" the b*tch said while having an eye problem. Oh my apologies. She's WINKING. I thought I had to call the nurse to check if her eyes are alright. another eyeroll*

-_-

So she knows about me...

Kelly is also a member of our cheerleading squad. I thought I was already pathetic when I agreed in Andy's plan to Natalia, but she's more pathetic if she agreed to be a mistress' mistress.

I walked away. I don't want to hear them anymore. What I heard was enough for  me to get mad and plan for a revenge.

You made a wrong choice Andy. You want to play a game? Well honey, you're not doing it right. I'll show you how to do it.

With that in mind, I walked and walked until I saw Taylor at the cafeteria. Perfect...