Chapter 14: Drink

Taylor's POV

I'm nervous to go to Natalia's later.

But!

I'm more nervous about Katie.

I haven't told her yet. Don't get me wrong. She's a good person. But she's SCARY when she's mad!

Going to Natalia's might go against our plan. No one knows what will happen there. That's why I'm 100% sure that she's going to get mad at me if I go there. As much as I want to keep this as a secret, I'm also 100% sure that that idea will make the situation 100x worse.

Now, I'm planning to pay her a surprise visit at her house later and tell her everything before I go to Natalia's...

--------

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Yup. That's Katie. And she's UPSET. ANGRY. BALLISTIC. FUMING. FURIOUS. And other adjectives that can be associated with the word 'MAD'.

I bit my lip. I tried to talk, but she's rambling. So I pulled her for a kiss. I only stopped when I'm already certain that she's not going to ramble anymore, but I still held her. Hugging her. My arms, snaked around her waist. Pulling her close to me.

"I won't do anything stupid. I promise. I just miss my bestfriend. Okay? Please let me go to Natalia's. Please let me go. Please let me go. Pleasseeee." I said with a baby voice, arms around her waist, while pouting and releasing the best puppy eyes that I can do.

She didn't say anything. She just looked away. She still hasn't pulled out of the hug. I think that is a good sign.

^_^

So I pushed it more.

I held her tighter. "please, please, please, please, please, pleasseeee" i said. Still in a baby voice while burying my face on her neck.

She sigh, "what time are you going to go?"

"She said I could come after school, but I decided to go here first to let you know, for you not to get mad at me, so I think I'll go after I got your permission." I said like a kid then I smiled SO wide. SOOO wide that she's able to see all of my teeth.

She sigh again. Probably in defeat. "fine you could go... BUT! DO. NOT. DO. ANYTHING. STUPID." she said

I pulled out of the hug and jumped while shouting "Yey! Yey! Yey! Thank you! Thank yoouuuu!" I pulled her again and showered her face with kisses. "I'll go now! Bye! Love yah!" Then I ran out of the door.

"Such a child." I heard her say.

I laughed at that.

--------

Can someone please remind me why I came to Natalia's?

Oh. Yeah. Because I missed her.

But I didn't said that I also missed her boyfriend!

Yes. He's here. AND SHE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT HE'LL COME TOO! If I only knew, I should've just stayed at Katie's.

We were talking about the party that would be held in this house on February 13, exactly 1 month from now, when Andy knocked on the door.

He was aware that I was going to be here, but I WASN'T aware that HE'S going to be here!

How unfair!

T_T

Since then, they've been doing some sweet stuffs to each other. For me, it WASN'T SWEET at all. IT. WAS. NASTY.

Natalia's parents are out. The house was ours. AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT! They've been kissing each other. A lot. By a lot, I mean A LOT. A LOT WORSE THAN BEFORE.

Time passed and when dinner time came, they won't stop whispering and giggling WHILE EATING. WHILE WE'RE EATING! IN FRONT OF ME! And that caused me to lose my appetite.

=_=

But that didn't stopped there. Things got worse and before I know it THEY'RE FEEDING EACH OTHER! LIKE, WHAT ARE YOU? F*CKING TODDLERS?!

Now, we're all sitting on the same sofa. We can fit because Natalia's on Andy's lap, basically it's just me and Andy who's using the sofa but i made sure that we have a HUGE space between us, and they're eating faces. AGAIN. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S SO KISSABLE IN THE MOVIE. FOR PETE'S SAKE! WE'RE WATCHING 'INSIDE OUT'!

-_-

As far as I can see, the movie was for children. There's no way that this activated their hormones!

--------

The movie ended and I got up. As quickly as I can. "Natalia, I'm going to go now."

"This early? This was just our first movie." I want to say I'm not talking to you jack*ss, but I decided to be... POLITE.

"I have some errands---" Natalia cut me off.

"But you agreed to come here and I though we are going to catch up on each other?"

Yeah. I though so too. But how can we talk and 'catch up' when your mouth was pressed with the jack*ss' mouth the whole time?

"I'm sorry. Maybe we can do that some other time." I said. Or maybe not.

Then I walked out of the door.

Natalia's POV

"She's just jealous. Tss. Stupid dyke." I heard Andy said after Tay walked out of the door. He started to ramble like a girl and I blocked him out and thought,

Maybe I pushed it too much...

Katie's POV

I've been thinking about Taylor... FOR HOURS. When she said that she's going to Natalia's, I felt something.

Hurt

Jealousy

We've just spent weeks with each other and I'm already feeling this way? What will happen if we spend our time with each other more? Months? YEARS?

Woah. Wait. Why am I thinking that we'll spend YEARS with each other?

We're just faking. This won't last. Years? Really? This is nothing. We have nothing.

I'm going nuts...

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

Taylor...

I answered it.

"Meet me at the ----- bar."

That's all I heard and the line died. What happened? I just shrugged it off.

Whatever. I need some drinks anyway...