Chapter 4: Love?

A/n: The picture wasn't Andy. It was just the smug face that I imagine😂😂.

Natalia's POV

I can't say anything. I just stood there. Shocked. My BESTFRIEND likes me? I mean, that's what Andy's trying to say. Right? Or I'm just getting into conclusions and assuming?

"What?" I managed to whisper after a long moment of dead air silence.

"She likes you. The way she looks at you is far from 'you're just my friend' look. I can see it. I know that look because that's how I look at you baby. I love you. So much. Everything that she told you was just a lie. She wants you. She'll do anything to break us apart. She's trying to ruin us." Andy said while cupping my face.

I didn't utter anything. I just stood there in shock.

Taylor's POV

Such a fake man.

0_o

o_0

I'm afraid of what Nat will think of me so I didn't said anything. But after those words left his disgusting mouth my blood started to boil.

"How could you say that after I literally saw you f*cking another girl AT THE TOP OF THE SINK IN OUR SCHOOL'S COMFORT ROOM?!" I can't help but to shout and send a dirty glare at him.

"Taylor stop!" Said Nat. Oh so I'm Taylor now? What happened to 'Tay'? Gone? Wow! So fast! Horay!

-_-

"Don't tell me you're taking his side?" I looked at her. Disappointment was visible in my face and tone of voice.

"Tell her, straight in the face, that you don't like her more than a bestfriend. If you do that convincingly then maybe she'll take your side" the orc said. I hate this cocky jackass.

But I can't do what he said so I just looked at the floor.

"Tay" I looked up when Nat called me. I saw her looking at me expectantly. Probably expecting me to say that I just love her as a friend and nothing more so our friendship could be saved.

I can't open my mouth. I can't speak. I hid my feelings for so long and this freaking guy had to step in and ruin everything!

He's already a hindrance for being Nat's boyfriend, and I thought that was it! But no! He had to open his big f*cking mouth and expose me to Nat!

Urg! I really hate him!!

I can hide my feelings to Nat, but I can't lie to her. Hiding and lying are two different things. I can't say that I don't love her because I do!

I don't know what to do! What to do? What to do. What to do...